Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Glen said:

Yeah Aiyuk woulda probably made it.. but oh well. Diggs was the luckier of the two (assuming he won a coin flip)

They were close. The fumble was the difference for me between the two. I was stuck between Hill and his drops for 2nd or 3rd sandwiched between them. Had I put him 2nd then Aiyuk passes Diggs by 1 vote.

Stefon Diggs [16 GS]: 79 receptions for 1,046 yards (13.24 YPR, 35 LNG), 9 touchdowns, 2 drops, 1 fumble.
Brandon Aiyuk [16 GS]: 81 receptions for 1,127 yards (13.91 YPR, 34 LNG), 9 touchdowns, 2 drops, 2 fumbles.

Edited by LAOJoe

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

D’Vondre Campbell for All Star MVP 

LBs (and safeties and 3-4 DL) were tough ones for people to vote on and me to tabulate due to positional variations. Had I voted with Baker as an MLB (over Anzalone as MLB3) he would have gotten the nod, but I had him as my 4th OLB.

Edited by LAOJoe

1 hour ago, LAOJoe said:

They were close. The fumble was the difference for me between the two. I was stuck between Hill and his drops for 2nd or 3rd sandwiched between them. Had I put him 2nd then Aiyuk passes Diggs by 1 vote.

Stefon Diggs [16 GS]: 79 receptions for 1,046 yards (13.24 YPR, 35 LNG), 9 touchdowns, 2 drops, 1 fumble.
Brandon Aiyuk [16 GS]: 81 receptions for 1,127 yards (13.91 YPR, 34 LNG), 9 touchdowns, 2 drops, 2 fumbles.

More catches and a games worth of yards negated by a fumble, rough

shame on me for not filling out a ballot lol

• Like 1

• TheKillerNacho changed the title to Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - All-Star Bowl XXIV Posted)
37 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The appetizer to the Taco Bowl, the All-Star Bowl, is now here! Which conference will earn bragging rights, and which player will earn their team an extra tag to keep them next season?

All-Star Bowl XXIV: https://youtu.be/8CeJCaZC_18
GameDoc: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dDm2-Fr9wyDZnTq4cZKELqykz2Wkn2bC/view?usp=sharing

How close were Watt, Ramsey, Jones and Lamar from MVP? Seems like Ramsey got the short end. Bosa getting MVP really giving points to sacks over other stuff.

19 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

How close were Watt, Ramsey, Jones and Lamar from MVP? Seems like Ramsey got the short end. Bosa getting MVP really giving points to sacks over other stuff.

CHE Player Rankings:
1. Nick Bosa: 89.192
2. Lamar Jackson: 84.563
3. Stefon Diggs: 80.8925
4. Jalen Ramsey: 79.45
5. Aaron Jones: 73.237

Sacks do have a rather large value, yes.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

CHE Player Rankings:
1. Nick Bosa: 89.192
2. Lamar Jackson: 84.563
3. Stefon Diggs: 80.8925
4. Jalen Ramsey: 79.45
5. Aaron Jones: 73.237

Sacks do have a rather large value, yes.

Jalen Ramsey: 9 tackles, 7 coverages, 1 forced fumble.

My MVP

• TheKillerNacho changed the title to Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)
  • TheKillerNacho unpinned this topic