Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

1 minute ago, Glen said:

I was hoping a few more WRs woulda jumped off the board making my choice a little easier.

Not sure if there’s gonna be a massive difference between the 4-5 I was eyeing up.. but Collins certainly has the most keeper quality potential out of them all.

Also helps he had the best 2023 season of them all too.

Hoping his rookie/sophomore seasons aren’t too detrimental  

Good pick. I was considering him but I can't keep a million players in future seasons and I can't justify the capital on him right now or even for the future.

16 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I don't pick again until the last pick tonight.  The annoying thing is I have another pick the next morning but I doubt we get ahead enough to reach it tonight.

you should try being the one after the inactive owner every round

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Not sure how Kobie Turner turns out in the sim but I wanted him and with Rammy the homer right after me I had to bite the bullet. 

I was taking him 😂 9 sacks as a rookie is nuts. Good pick.. Wanted him with my first pick tbh. 

55 minutes ago, Glen said:

I was hoping a few more WRs woulda jumped off the board making my choice a little easier.

Not sure if there’s gonna be a massive difference between the 4-5 I was eyeing up.. but Collins certainly has the most keeper quality potential out of them all.

Also helps he had the best 2023 season of them all too.

Hoping his rookie/sophomore seasons aren’t too detrimental  

17 hours ago, Glen said:

We are once again gonna stack the Defense and rely solely on Josh Allen magic for offense

Tyler the Creator: so that was a lie.gif

• Like 1

Apparently, rackcs is willing to step in. He has a missed pick and the pick OTC right now. He's active.

My vote is that we let him choose to drop Dan Quinn (absolutely terrible keeper) and make three selections right now: skipped pick, pick OTC and a re-pick for Quinn.

If that gives us an active owner for the season, it's a small price to pay. And, considering how some of you have benefitted from the dismantling of swoosh's team, I'd say it's more than fair.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Apparently, rackcs is willing to step in. He has a missed pick and the pick OTC right now. He's active.

My vote is that we let him choose to drop Dan Quinn (absolutely terrible keeper) and make three selections right now: skipped pick, pick OTC and a re-pick for Quinn.

If that gives us an active owner for the season, it's a small price to pay. And, considering how some of you have benefitted from the dismantling of swoosh's team, I'd say it's more than fair.

This is a great post to see right as I take over the team lol

Just now, rackcs said:

This is a great post to see right as I take over the team lol

Just gotta check the last few pages (which I imagine you would've anyway) or your team (which you inevitably would have) to come to the same conclusion.

mac set his keepers and went AWOL. It's more than reasonable that he would have made some questionable choices (I did when I first joined), but he didn't take the time to fix some of those choices - or even post - over the week that followed.

Just let Harper back. F it. One the best most aggressive owners we’ve ever hard.

passionate af too guy was banned 4 times and 4 times he made it back here. No one would have done that lmao. Not to mention a Flacco seagull was banned with him and yet that Lamar nut hugger was allowed to make another count and stay here. Seriously how many Seahawk and ravens fans are in this world? #LetHaperBack

• Like 1