Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

This is a great post to see right as I take over the team lol

basically you lost one O Lineman you could have kept from a cost perspective.  Its a bit overblown imo

Just now, El Ramster said:

Just let Harper back. F it. One the best most aggressive owners we’ve ever hard.

passionate af too guy was banned 4 times and 4 times he made it back here. No one would have done that lmao. Not to mention a Flacco seagull was banned with him and yet that Lamar nut hugger was allowed to make another count and stay here. Seriously how many Seahawk and ravens fans are in this world? #LetHaperBack

if webby could be convinced to unban him, sure.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

basically you lost one O Lineman you could have kept from a cost perspective.  Its a bit overblown imo

What? He kept a mediocre TE and a coach instead of choosing between the players that went at 1.3, 1.9, 2.1 and 2.4. He lost out on legitimate first round talent in favor of players that could've been selected in the 8th/9th round. (There are other players that dropped which I won't name that will more than likely be selected soon.)

If that was done by an active owner, so be it. This was a new owner who didn't understand value and disappeared after setting his keepers.

9 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Apparently, rackcs is willing to step in. He has a missed pick and the pick OTC right now. He's active.

My vote is that we let him choose to drop Dan Quinn (absolutely terrible keeper) and make three selections right now: skipped pick, pick OTC and a re-pick for Quinn.

If that gives us an active owner for the season, it's a small price to pay. And, considering how some of you have benefitted from the dismantling of swoosh's team, I'd say it's more than fair.

No to this.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Ok, I am getting off of work now but will do some research and make my two picks as soon as I can. Then I should be prepared for the other picks going forward.

Be a man and take a HC or kicker coward 

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

What? He kept a mediocre TE and a coach instead of choosing between the players that went at 1.3, 1.9, 2.1 and 2.4. He lost out on legitimate first round talent in favor of players that could've been selected in the 8th/9th round. (There are other players that dropped which I won't name that will more than likely be selected soon.)

If that was done by an active owner, so be it. This was a new owner who didn't understand value and disappeared after setting his keepers.

so, he used three tags he could have used on one other guy.  my point stands

Edited by bcb1213

Just now, bcb1213 said:

so, he used three tags he could have used on one other guy.  yes

*two other guys, had he decided to keep one of the stud safeties and a PS player.

And, had he been active, he could've also moved some of that talent for some sort of draft capital.

But, I guess that's my point: he missed out on *one guy. I'm suggesting that he's allowed to drop the coach and make a selection to compensate. I have no clue why this bothers some of you.

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Ok, I am getting off of work now but will do some research and make my two picks as soon as I can. Then I should be prepared for the other picks going forward.

Just an FYI, if your picks are not made by 3:30pm EST you will be eligible to be skipped. You can still make up these picks, just a possibility of losing guys you're targeting.

Just now, Glen said:

Just an FYI, if your picks are not made by 3:30pm EST you will be eligible to be skipped. You can still make up these picks, just a possibility of losing guys you're targeting.

Or, we could just pause the draft until he's able to get caught up and make his picks. Not sure why we'd rush an owner that's stepping in last minute.

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

*two other guys, had he decided to keep one of the stud safeties and a PS player.

And, had he been active, he could've also moved some of that talent for some sort of draft capital.

But, I guess that's my point: he missed out on *one guy. I'm suggesting that he's allowed to drop the coach and make a selection to compensate. I have no clue why this bothers some of you.

The year I took over for my team it was in the 6th round of an active draft. You just learn to adapt and move on.

• Like 1