2024 49ers offseason

49erurtaza

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

There is no way Lombardi is not trolling at this point himself lol. 

🤣, he definitely knows what he's doing.  The way him and Grant hustle and bait their way to content and clicks is ALMOST admirable.  But ultimately, it's two hacks who don't really know ball very well.  You never see Lombardi breaking down film or anything of that nature, just glowing reviews for everything the Niners do.

Grant used to bring on a guy to help him watch film....the guy turned out to be a Pedo LMAO.  

I also think it's hilarious how Lombardi just ignores everything Grant and his crew say about him. The whole thing is hilarious. To me, they both suck though.  Absolutely nothing is going on right now and these two dudes are creating art to get clicks, terrible cancerous art. 

Edited by WhyAmIHere

1 hour ago, Gravity said:

a youtube video said

-danny gray didnt drop a pass in ota's 

-cmc is in colorado getting ready for his wedding 

I'm rooting for Danny Gray.  If he can actually be good enough to make the team, that would give them even more speed and explosion. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, StevenK said:

Weird, twitter is giving me issues with posting now. 

Aiyuk wants Amon Ra’s contract but as a starting point. 

The market is the market. ARSTB really isn't making 30M a year. A contract similar to that works just fine. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, StevenK said:

Weird, twitter is giving me issues with posting now. 

Aiyuk wants Amon Ra’s contract but as a starting point. 

Makes sense. Always figured they would get similar with an edge to the guy who signs later

• Like 1

I'm not often confused, except for the times where I'm confused, but I'll be honest guys, I'm confused. We really just going to roll with them all this year. I just didn't expect it, but I'm here for it. 

In the words of TLC, it's  crazy sexy cool. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I will say I thought Ricky would minimize Jennings role this season. Could we see Deebo to start to get phased out instead? 

Slick Rick & JJ shouldn't cancel each other out.

JJ's role as a reliable, between the hashes, slot guru will still be needed.

Not sure if it warranted an extension but this brass has a habit of throwing money, unnecessarily at certain personnel so its whatever. I think it speaks more to their lack of trust in Bell, more than anything.

Pearsall's use in the slot won't look like JJ imo.

They'll both be needed, to varying degrees depending on matchups.

And until I see it with my own two eyes, I'll never trust a rookie WR to carve out any kind of significant role in Shanny's passing offense.

• Like 2