NFL COMBINE Feb 29th - March 3rd.

26 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

TyRon Hopper just showed really good footwork on the wave drill.

He’s one of my favorites. I don’t know if he’ll be any good or not — I’m not very good at scouting LBs and he seems a little lost to me at times. Also misses a pretty good amount of tackles. 

But damn, he forces you to notice him. Makes more plays than pretty much every one of these other guys I’ve watched. 

• Like 1

Think LB Payton Wilson is solidly in the second round now, if he wasn't already.

LB Edge Cooper could be Micah-lite for us. 

I don't think EDGE Bralen Trice catapulted himself into the first round today. But I don't think he hurt himself either. 

EDGE Jonah Elliss and EDGE Marshawn Kneeland are a couple of third round prospects that could be options for us

• Like 1

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared 
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS.

16 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared 
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS.

He may have just knocked himself off #1 Pick. Weird decision .

11 hours ago, taylor made said:

I don't think EDGE Bralen Trice catapulted himself into the first round today. But I don't think he hurt himself either. 

If you had him solidly a 2nd round or later guy, then possibly. But he definitely had one of the more disappointing days imo. 

43 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

with all teams.

These are the things that give me serious pause about the guy. Don't think you are special or different from anyone else. Go through the exams, the drills and show everyone you are a competitor. Dude very clearly is drinking his own kool-aid. Going to be a very interesting couple months.

• Like 1

Ari Meirov

USC QB Caleb Williams said that he won't undergo any medical evaluations at the NFL Combine in Indianapolis. Instead, he will only do medical work with teams he visits before the draft.

“Not 32 teams can draft me, there’s only one of me.”

2 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Ari Meirov

USC QB Caleb Williams said that he won't undergo any medical evaluations at the NFL Combine in Indianapolis. Instead, he will only do medical work with teams he visits before the draft.

“Not 32 teams can draft me, there’s only one of me.”

Dude's arrogance is a big red flag. If one of the teams that wanted to trade up for him read this, they should immediately cross that option off. 

• Like 2

CW seems to have a lot of issues. I don’t know who’s advising him but he isn’t someone to be a captain of a team. From what I’ve read he’s made 10m so far in NIL money. To me he seems he would alienate teammates based on his actions. I think I’m too old school and as I watch JD and JJ interviews I get a different vibe from them more like Im aligned with.