NFL COMBINE Feb 29th - March 3rd.

1 hour ago, offbyone said:

I see Keon Coleman didn't have a good workout.  I really like him.  Maybe even more than Odunze who is a similar build.  He might fall now.  Could be a steal.

He didn’t have a good 40. Go watch his gauntlet though. I don’t know how much he might have fell. Just guys rose. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

He didn’t have a good 40. Go watch his gauntlet though. I don’t know how much he might have fell. Just guys rose. 

Heck yeah.  He plays fast.  To me he looks so competitive when he plays ball and seems like he has more routes he can run.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, taylor made said:

This OT class is pretty crazy. Patrick Paul is a tall & has long arms. 

At some point, they’re going to have to help me understand how every single RAS is so high. 

That man had a “good” result in every test he did, and while I concede that they should get bumped up some because of his “elite” size — the final RAS score is the highest number on the page! How is that possible? 

It sorta feels like the formula broke when the guys stopped doing all the tests or something…

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, e16bball said:

At some point, they’re going to have to help me understand how every single RAS is so high. 

That man had a “good” result in every test he did, and while I concede that they should get bumped up some because of his “elite” size — the final RAS score is the highest number on the page! How is that possible? 

It sorta feels like the formula broke when the guys stopped doing all the tests or something…

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fo85lb83vbxdnjllm5

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I’ve been hoping he’s there for us in R2.

He's got the measurables which is nice. I am very concerned about his run game blocking. I worry he's only a LT and if he fails there, he's not going anywhere else. 

9 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

He's got the measurables which is nice. I am very concerned about his run game blocking. I worry he's only a LT and if he fails there, he's not going anywhere else. 

Yeah that’s a concern, but hopefully we could get him stronger and then he’d be a better run blocker.