Free agent Frenzy 2024!!

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Here's my expectation: the 49ers re-sign Chase Young to a friendly one-year deal. Draft a DE at 31.

DE/DT Darius Robinson. Reminds me of Armstead or similar from a position type. 

4 minutes ago, StevenK said:

DE/DT Darius Robinson. Reminds me of Armstead or similar from a position type. 

That's exactly who I'm thinking, makes so much sense. 

Edited by 49erurtaza
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Here's my expectation: the 49ers re-sign Chase Young to a friendly one-year deal. Draft a DE at 31.

And then they get bounced from the playoffs when some random DT blows up the offensive line and the offense is pedestrian again lol

But no, seriously, I think you may be right

• Like 1

The niners just don't have the money to compete with some of these prices right now. I expect the first niners move to come at like 6 pm

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

And then they get bounced from the playoffs when some random DT blows up the offensive line and the offense is pedestrian again lol

But no, seriously, I think you may be right

Don't worry we will draft a 5th round Guard and a 7th round tackle to start in 2025. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

OK lol does he have anything left? 

For sure.. at a cheap price he is a fine addition for them. He's no world-beater but Edwards can eat carries. Reminds me of that quote, "if you need 1 yard, I'll get you 3. If you need 5 yards, I'll get you 3."

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

One thing to note the 49ers have yet to actually release Arik Armstead. 

I think it was Kruegler I was listening to earlier, and he made a point of that. Maybe AA tests the market and doesn't find a better deal than the Niners are offering. The knee surgery could scare teams away

1 minute ago, adamq said:

I think it was Kruegler I was listening to earlier, and he made a point of that. Maybe AA tests the market and doesn't find a better deal than the Niners are offering. The knee surgery could scare teams away

I think it makes sense

• Like 1