Free agent Frenzy 2024!!

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Big one

Pretty surprised that Minnesota let him leave. JJ McCarthy has got to be a target of the Vikings imo. It should be a fun first night of the draft this year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Pretty surprised that Minnesota let him leave. JJ McCarthy has got to be a target of the Vikings imo. It should be a fun first night of the draft this year. 

I think it makes sense, the timeline of Cousins just doesn't align with the one of the Vikings.

2 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

I think it makes sense, the timeline of Cousins just doesn't align with the one of the Vikings.

I mean they need to sign Justin Jefferson, which is going to be very costly, but I do wonder what not having a QB will do for those negotiations.

Minnesota has kind of just been in no-mans-land for a while now, but I don't think that they are far off from competing personally. Who knows. They need to be aggressive now though and go up and get their QB of the future imo. 

The #Falcons are signing Kirk Cousins to a four-year, $180 million contract that includes a $50M signing bonus, per sources. Another monster payday for Cousins, who gets $100 guaranteed — $90M in 2024 and ‘25, plus another $10M in 2026 — and a fresh start in Atlanta at age 35.

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I mean they need to sign Justin Jefferson, which is going to be very costly, but I do wonder what not having a QB will do for those negotiations.

Minnesota has kind of just been in no-mans-land for a while now, but I don't think that they are far off from competing personally. Who knows. They need to be aggressive now though and go up and get their QB of the future imo. 

That is certain. Think McCarthy would be a good solution for them. JJ's contract will be a monster anyway lol.

Really hope we can get Hunter.

4 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

That is certain. Think McCarthy would be a good solution for them. JJ's contract will be a monster anyway lol.

Really hope we can get Hunter.

Yeah, I feel like I like McCarthy more than most around these parts, but I think he'd be a great option for them at this point as well. 

• Forge unpinned and locked this topic