Free agent Frenzy 2024!!

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Shane is somewhat connected. Wonder what this is about. 

"Set up well for the draft" sounds like he was saying they were selling someone. Not sure who that would be. 

Could all be bullsh!t though. People do weird sh!t for attention 

(Just figured out how to embed tweets again. Need to change x to Twitter. F you Elon) 

Edited by N4L
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

Shane is somewhat connected. Wonder what this is about. 

"Set up well for the draft" sounds like he was saying they were selling someone. Not sure who that would be. 

Could all be bullsh!t though. People do weird sh!t for attention 

(Just figured out how to embed tweets again. Need to change x to Twitter. F you Elon) 

When randos start throwing out "if they do this" I tend to check out, tbh. 

• Like 3

Just now, Forge said:

When randos start throwing out "if they do this" I tend to check out, tbh. 

Reminds me when there was a local "connected" guy who scooped that we were trading for Stafford back in 2021

Silver is the most reliable 49ers guy out there 

Fool

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Could happen though. Obviously silver is hinting at something I think

I wouldn't mind moving up in the draft to get one of those tackles... doesn't seem like a move that would happen with the draft still so far away though 

Just now, adamq said:

Fool

I wouldn't mind moving up in the draft to get one of those tackles... doesn't seem like a move that would happen with the draft still so far away though 

The draft part of that is what really confuses me.  I believe that one less than the follow up. I didn't know how the team is "well set up for the draft" unless it were an aiyuk trade. They most likely wouldn't be having serious conversations about just moving up in the draft at this point 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The draft part of that is what really confuses me.  I believe that one less than the follow up. I didn't know how the team is "well set up for the draft" unless it were an aiyuk trade. They most likely wouldn't be having serious conversations about just moving up in the draft at this point 

Aiyuk trade was my first thought as well. I hate all this cryptic bologna!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

Aiyuk trade was my first thought as well. I hate all this cryptic bologna!

Can't imagine that would make people happy either lol. 

So that one doesn't pass the sniff test. But the other one is in line with what silver may be hinting at