Free agent Frenzy 2024!!

8 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Brown and Rice going to be a nice pair.

Also, random Internet dude got that one after missing his last couple. Still a decent batting average

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Brown and Rice going to be a nice pair.

Also, random Internet dude got that one after missing his last couple. Still a decent batting average

I immediately thought of Uncle Ben’s brown rice when you posted that lol. 

• Like 3

What a haul. They are set up well, even with totally whiffing on Fields.. If Keenan Allen is only around for a year or two, having that presence in the locker room & in the huddle with Caleb is still important for his early development 

Edited by adamq
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, adamq said:

What a haul. They are set up well, even with totally whiffing on Fields.. If Keenan Allen is only around for a year or two, having that presence in the locker room & in the huddle with Caleb is still important for his early development 

And then Carolina took the wrong dude

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Simmons is either over charging the market, or people think he's cooked 

Very solid signing by the Rams. 

The DB market is just starting to move now. You should start hearing about Simmons soon. 

I don't like teams moving up when at best you are likely to get the 3rd best QB on the board. Let it play out and then make a trade during the draft.

But I guess I get it from the Vikings perspective as you want to make the trade now and then make your second trade and be set during the pro days and can fully evaluate knowing your draft spot. 

Edited by J-ALL-DAY

Sign me up for Jerome Baker. That would be a hell of a signing for us imo. Tyler Boyd is still out there too and would be a good signing, although that's more of a move I'd make if we move on from BA. Adoree Jackson is also still out there it looks like. 

• Like 2