Free agent Frenzy 2024!!

35 minutes ago, N4L said:

Apparently, this woman is pretty reputable. 

I just cant believe this is true. This return seems absurdly light. Zay is making 7m base salary next year. Aiyuk 14. Are we really about to trade away a 25 year old top 10 WR for f*cking zay jones and the 17th overall pick to save 4m (rookie would cost 3+ I think) when we are paying our QB 1m?

Zay does not seem like a Kyle Shanahan WR. 

I just cant believe this bologna. Jags would have been dumb to say no to this. 

If you listen to candlestick Chronicles, they were told not to put any stock in what she says on their last pod 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Forge said:

If you listen to candlestick Chronicles, they were told not to put any stock in what she says on their last pod 

Told by who? lol 

@pwny is saying that she is reputable, and that she is one of those "I will be last to report something to make sure I get multiple first hand sources before I say something is happening" type reporters

I think its all bullsh!t lol 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, N4L said:

Told by who? lol 

@pwny is saying that she is reputable, and that she is one of those "I will be last to report something to make sure I get multiple first hand sources before I say something is happening" type reporters

Basic transcript from the pod: 

"Our editor at jacksonville blue wire reached out and said that every reporter in jacksonville thinks she's full of crap and I'm (jacksonville contact)  not writing about this and you (Kyle Madson) shouldn't either". Then a comment about her being wrong in the past and making stuff in the past. 

Kyle did double back and state he has no firsthand knowledge of Mia, was just relaying what he was told 

14 minutes ago, N4L said:

Told by who? lol 

I'm not sure if she's purposely putting out bad information or someone is feeding her bad information. But the entire premise of what she is saying is more than likely BS. Maybe it's Aiyuk's agent trying to get something going, I don't know.

• Like 1

For what it's worth, I Think it's far more likely that the 49ers are shopping Deebo based on what pretty rickey said. Rickey had enough right that I definitely think he had something to do with one of the agencies. Based on his tips, likely Athlete's first or CAA. He had a lot of data about each of those, and Deebo is repped by CAA. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm pretty sure he is a june 1 cut. So he'll be a little over 10 million this year (2024) on the books and a little over 15 million next year (2025)

Ok thanks! I wasn’t sure if it was a pre June 1 release it would be less 

5 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Damn, good for Young. Are we back on the board in getting a comp pick or this just cancels out with the Floyd signing? 

hard to say. So many of these are "up to" that I really have to look into the actual contracts. 

Right now, OTC has us slated for 2 comp picks. A 5th for Darnold and a 7th for Woerner. 

That already includes Chase Young 

San Francisco 49ers
CFAs Lost: 5 CFAs Gained: 3
Name Rd APY # Name Rd APY #
Chase Young 5 $13M 196 Leonard Floyd 5 $10M 208
Sam Darnold 5 $10M 261  
Javon Kinlaw 6 $7.25M 345 Yetur Gross-Matos 6 $8M 302
Clelin Ferrell 7 $3.75M 553 Jordan Elliott 6 $5M 444
Charlie Woerner 7 $4M 576  
Non-CFAs Lost Non-CFAs Gained
Matt Pryor   TBA   Isaac Yiadom   TBA  
Oren Burks   TBA   Brandon Parker   TBA  
        Joshua Dobbs   $2.25M 78

New Saints DE Chase Young, who signed his one-year, $13 million deal with New Orleans today, is undergoing a neck procedure that is expected to sideline him into training camp, per sources. The expectation is that he will return in time for the season. Teams were aware of his neck issue, and the Saints were comfortable moving ahead with it.

• Like 1