Saturday Night Football - Chargers vs Chiefs

Webmaster

The Chiefs throw it slightly over 60% of the time this year...I think their offense would be so much better if they threw it even just 55% of the time instead of 60%. You could seriously feast off play action with Kelce and Hill. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The Chiefs throw it slightly over 60% of the time this year...I think their offense would be so much better if they threw it even just 55% of the time instead of 60%. You could seriously feast off play action with Kelce and Hill. 

Eh. In past years I might agree with you. This year, we've been a better passing team than running team recently. One of the biggest struggles in our losing streak was run blocking.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Eh. In past years I might agree with you. This year, we've been a better passing team than running team recently. One of the biggest struggles in our losing streak was run blocking.

Fair enough I always make them a point to watch the Chiefs on primetime, but don't always catch the other games, so it's just what I could see working in my limited sample. But the players specifically should just kill a playaction / run heavy offense. 

Archived