Eagles sign RB Saquon Barkley (3 years, $37.75M, $26M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

but there's no real difference in quality. Just price.

I like the way you think but I also hate it. Treat yourself you cheap bastard. Let’s go eat at Fleming’s. Get a seafood tower! Then I’ll post us in a bed of a 5 star hotel. 

Just now, El Ramster said:

I like the way you think but I also hate it. Treat yourself you cheap bastard. Let’s go eat at Fleming’s. Get a seafood tower! Then I’ll post us in a bed of a 5 star hotel. 

i hate seafood

Just now, El Ramster said:

Rammy is eating at Fleming's I knew something was off about you man.... cmon....

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Rammy is eating at Fleming's I knew something was off about you man.... cmon....

I like Fleming’s way more than Mastros. Place Wacks for the name. Let’s go to Nobu in Malibu then. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Go eat your popeyes then. 

It's all about the 3 B's. Breakfast, BBQ, and Burritos. And burgers. The 4 B's is all you need.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

It's all about the 3 B's. Breakfast, BBQ, and Burritos.

Honestly Popeyes chicken is goated. I like it better than Raising Canes. Canes gets mad overrated just because the sauce. 

2 sweet heat and 2 blackened ranch and you got yourself a bootleg raising canes sauce. Thing slaps so hard. Popeyes tenders goated. I can’t do burritos anymore! They fill those suckers up with so much rice. They be cheating me. 

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Honestly Popeyes chicken is goated. I like it better than Raising Canes. Canes gets mad overrated just because the sauce. 

2 sweet heat and 2 blackened ranch and you got yourself a bootleg raising canes sauce. Thing slaps so hard. Popeyes tenders goated. I can’t do burritos anymore! They fill those suckers up with so much rice. They be cheating me. 

Sharky's never over-rices my burritos. Qdoba can get weird with the rice, but that cheese sauce makes it go down nice.

I like my chicken BBQ'd and in the form of a sandwich.

Just now, Jeezla said:

Sharky's never over-rices my burritos. Qdoba can get weird with the rice, but that cheese sauce makes it go down nice.

Chipotle burritos man had me traumatized. Everytime I ate one I felt like a 800 lb cow. Like Isn’t this supposed be healthy? Felt like I had HGH in my gut! Felt like I had some Tren in my and I was crazing 5 guys and not the burger place. 

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Qdoba is probably the GOAT fast casual Tex-Mex. I have a ton of great authentic Mexican food around me but I'm still sad that Qdoba is just outside my delivery range.

Saquon is one guy I can't hate for becoming an Eagle. He's a first-class person and teammate. I'm happy for him getting paid.

But that brings us to the reason why he left: 21st century football logic. We weren't going to pay that much money to a guy who plays one of the most replaceable and oft-injured positions on the field, no matter how nice he is. And I'm not really sure why the Eagles did. Maybe the perverse amusement of seeing him in green was just too much to resist.

Anyway, Saquon worked his butt off for us and I wish him well. Not his new team, though.