Eagles sign RB Saquon Barkley (3 years, $37.75M, $26M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Could've happened in NYG but they chose to pay Daniel Jones instead.

I'll say it once again. All involved for paying Daniel Jones that contract should be fired.

With that said, solid deal for Barkley. Too bad Kelce is gone.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Qdoba is probably the GOAT fast casual Tex-Mex. I have a ton of great authentic Mexican food around me but I'm still sad that Qdoba is just outside my delivery range.

I used to love Quiznos, but now all I have near me is subway and Jersey Mikes. Quiznos chicken carbonara was my jam. And the closest Qdoba is about 40 mins away.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

I used to love Quiznos, but now all I have near me is subway and Jersey Mikes. Quiznos chicken carbonara was my jam.

Have you tried Jimmy John’s? Get their Vito add Dijon mustard to it. Get the 8 inch one I think. Bro it feels you ate a cloud. It’s so fresh and light you won’t be feeling bad at all. It’s so good. I use to love Quiznos too. I loved seeing my sandwhich go thru that mini heater car wash looking thing. 

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Have you tried Jimmy John’s? Get their Vito add Dijon mustard to it. Get the 8 inch one I think. Bro it feels you ate a cloud. It’s so fresh and light you won’t be feeling bad at all. It’s so good. I use to love Quiznos too. I loved seeing my sandwhich go thru that mini heater car wash looking thing. 

a while back when my work did a large group order. Don't think i had anything special. Just like a turkey sandwich or something.

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Watcha get from there. We got some fancy chaps in here. I love it. 

The first Nobu I ate at was in the old HardRock Hotel in Vegas. I actually told the waiter to just bring a variety of food. Since it’s moved to Ceasars and it’s a Tepan cooking style. 

I like all the Ceviche dishes, seaweed salad, shrimp and lobster with spicy lemon sauce, spicy snow crab, yellowtail jalapeño. They don’t serve food I don’t like so I just pick things I haven’t tried usually.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Saquon is one guy I can't hate for becoming an Eagle. He's a first-class person and teammate. I'm happy for him getting paid.

But that brings us to the reason why he left: 21st century football logic. We weren't going to pay that much money to a guy who plays one of the most replaceable and oft-injured positions on the field, no matter how nice he is. And I'm not really sure why the Eagles did. Maybe the perverse amusement of seeing him in green was just too much to resist.

Anyway, Saquon worked his butt off for us and I wish him well. Not his new team, though. 

I honestly have no idea why Howie paid Saquon that much other then he is 🙏🙏🙏 he stays healthy and has some kind of a CMC type impact in Kellen Moores offense. 🤷‍♂️

As for Saquon leaving to a rival, you are preaching to the choir. We've been through this several times before with TO and DeSean.

I'm 100% positive he signed with the Eagles to not only play NYG 2x a year but show them , I gave you everything I had as a Giant and you still wanted to low ball me 2 years in a row "becuase" of tge RB BS! Unlike CMC/Henry/Chubb in their cities. 

Thanks for choosing to  pay Daniel I'm Useless Jones to a massive contract based off 1 fluke season instead, GL! 

Frankly,  he's completely spot on with that sentiment. Once again I say this as someone not particularly happy about the amount of money dusted out but if he remotely has a similar effect as CMC as a Eagles. I'll take it abd run like a thief in the night! 🥃

23 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

a while back when my work did a large group order. Don't think i had anything special. Just like a turkey sandwich or something.

Try the Vito it’s fire. Will make you feel like tony soprano. I like to add the Jimmy peppers too..

23 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I honestly have no idea why Howie paid Saquon that much other then he is 🙏🙏🙏 he stays healthy and has some kind of a CMC type impact in Kellen Moores offense. 🤷‍♂️

As for Saquon leaving to a rival, you are preaching to the choir. We've been through this several times before with TO and DeSean.

I'm 100% positive he signed with the Eagles to not only play NYG 2x a year but show them , I gave you everything I had as a Giant and you still wanted to low ball me 2 years in a row "becuase" of tge RB BS! Unlike CMC/Henry/Chubb in their cities. 

Thanks for choosing to  pay Daniel I'm Useless Jones to a massive contract based off 1 fluke season instead, GL! 

Frankly,  he's completely spot on with that sentiment. Once again I say this as someone not particularly happy about the amount of money dusted out but if he remotely has a similar effect as CMC as a Eagles. I'll take it abd run like a thief in the night! 🥃

Have you looked at Saquon's career numbers? How are his best performances any less flukey than Jones'? He's had two solid, healthy seasons in his entire career.

1 hour ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Have you looked at Saquon's career numbers? How are his best performances any less flukey than Jones'? He's had two solid, healthy seasons in his entire career.

I have. A RB with 💩 QB play almost his entire tenure, the focal point of a offense rather then having a legit FQB that takes pressure off said RB?

I mean you are potentially looking to draft another QB this season after giving Daniel his contract just last year, Right? 👌

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

I have. A RB with 💩 QB play almost his entire tenure, the focal point of a offense rather then having a legit FQB that takes pressure off said RB?

I mean you are potentially looking to draft another QB this season after giving Daniel his contract just last year, Right? 👌

Hurts was just statistically worse than Daniel Jones was in his contract year, despite having a loaded offense. A year from now DJ's contract will be off the books. What if Jalen has his third sub 90 passer rating in 4 years? I know how quickly your fanbase turned on McNabb after 2004 lol.

1 minute ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Hurts was just statistically worse than Daniel Jones was in his contract year, despite having a loaded offense. A year from now DJ's contract will be off the books. What if Jalen has his third sub 90 passer rating in 4 years? I know how quickly your fanbase turned on McNabb after 2004 lol.

You can keep hoping that's the case. Putting Daniel on the same tier as Jalen. Give yourself hope as a Giant fan, I get it!

What won't occur in 2024 is the complete and utter inability to have a OC, call plays. Actually make adjustments,  hell have the ability to pick up a Blirz?

For as much crap as everyone wants to give Hurts about last season. The only singular comparison that should be made between the two was his TO"s!! Trying to do to much!

I've never seen Daniel come anywhere remotely close to putting up 4500 yds and 38TD in a season. And that was a ****ty season. Ever!