Week 15 Game Day Thread

Crickett

2 minutes ago, biletnikoff said:

Lol its just entertainment. Non of the players on your favorite  team care about you either. No point in taking jocks running around on your tv,personal. 

Don't tell him AB doesnt care about him. He might lose it..

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

As far as the Seahawks go, they're still in contention for the wild card, but I suppose that doesn't matter much.  It's not even the injuries.  This team is just disappointing, as a whole.

It's weird.  They strike me as a team that could show up on Wild Card weekend and shock a 3 or 4 seed if they can get them lured into a shootout - given Russ' history of late-game heroics - particularly given the penchant for certain teams they could potentially play like Atlanta or Carolina to let teams hang around in games.

Edit: That said, Minnesota throttles you guys in your current state.

Just now, The LBC said:

It's weird.  They strike me as a team that could show up on Wild Card weekend and shock a 3 or 4 seed if they can get them lured into a shootout - given Russ' history of late-game heroics - particularly given the penchant for certain teams they could potentially play like Atlanta or Carolina to let teams hang around in games.

I guess they could, but they're just not good.  The defense is struggling a lot.  The key losses on defense have hurt, but the unit as a whole has been disappointing through different parts of the season even when some of those guys were healthy. 

Archived