Week 15 Game Day Thread

Crickett

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Or it points to the Rams winning upfront and having a HB with 4.3/4.4 speed.

Yeah, Gurley is fast but come on.... there was a clear lack of something there. Maybe it is health or talent but there was something missing. 

Either way, hope they play more like this from here on out. With the Eagles looking pretty rough, the Rams are the only team left that I can be happy winning the SB.

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Yeah, Gurley is fast but come on.... there was a clear lack of something there. Maybe it is health or talent but there was something missing. 

Either way, hope they play more like this from here on out. With the Eagles looking pretty rough, the Rams are the only team left that I can be happy winning the SB.

He ran thru the eagles as well.. The best run D team in the league. You’re tripping dawg. 

6 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

No! It was set to be such a magical season. First Ryan Shazier and then Antonio Brown... Losing the Heart & Soul of the team on both sides of the ball!

Blaq, it is a magical season but not because of the Steelers. It's a magical season because of the Rams and Jaguars.

EDIT: And maybe Buffalo. We'll see on them.

7 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I mean, I don't think you could feel too bad if Buffalo won it, but the odds of that happening are next to nil.

Archived