What Are You Eating Thread

11sanchez11

56 minutes ago, RamRod said:

I’m not sure what I’d for lunch without my panini maker. Turns your regular sandwich into a delicious warm melty panini in minutes.

I’m sitting here eating a terribly uninspired sandwich wondering why I haven’t bought a little grill like that

5 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You must be very lonely. 

Yeah. I wish there were other types of relationships beyond mom & wife I could forge. Like a beginner step before making a girl my wife, or something like that. Or like a wife, except they're a guy and you just hang out platonically and do things together.

3 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Yeah. I wish there were other types of relationships beyond mom & wife I could forge. Like a beginner step before making a girl my wife, or something like that. Or like a wife, except they're a guy and you just hang out platonically and do things together.

None of those things are mutually exclusive. You can have them all, you know.

7 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Will you adopt me and be my mother?

Sorry, stopped taking applications a few weeks back. Next enrollment period will be in May. I'll need two letters of recommendation in May.

8 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Also, is that what you tell your girlfriend and wife both? BA DUM TISS

I tell the girlfriend that, at least. She gotta know her role.

15 hours ago, RamRod said:

I’m not sure what I’d for lunch without my panini maker. Turns your regular sandwich into a delicious warm melty panini in minutes.

So do you leave it at your desk at work, or bring it around everywhere you go? I'm interested in the logistics of this device...

Archived