What Are You Eating Thread

11sanchez11

22 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Just clean them properly. Like most animals you eat.

Also the ones I’ve eaten have always been from freshwater streams, not the sea.

I've never had freshwater mudbugs. Only stuff from the Gulf...

I like them, but it's a lotta work for a little bit of meat. 

28 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Who was the first person to eat a king crab?

What sort of madman pulls this thing out of the ocean and thinks "oh yeah, I'm gonna eat this spiny spider thing"

largest-alaskan-king-crab.jpg

Probably someone that was really hungry 

43 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

What sort of madman pulls this thing out of the ocean and thinks "oh yeah, I'm gonna eat this spiny spider thing"

I’d eat that whole damned thing.

That’s a solid $300-400 worth of king crab around these parts.

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

I feel like the same logic applies to most food from the sea. I think you just take a chance and hope for the best.

Made chicken wings for the SB. Made 20 lbs. for the party and they turned out awesome...

I make sure the skin is dried and then toss them in deep fryer for 10-12 minutes. Had three different sauces: standard hot sauce, honey BBQ and a garlic parm...

Everyone loved them, except for one guy, who said to me he prefers the wings 'breaded' and then fired. I told him to GTFO...

Am I wrong? Simply naked and fried is the way to go...

22 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Made chicken wings for the SB. Made 20 lbs. for the party and they turned out awesome...

I make sure the skin is dried and then toss them in deep fryer for 10-12 minutes. Had three different sauces: standard hot sauce, honey BBQ and a garlic parm...

Everyone loved them, except for one guy, who said to me he prefers the wings 'breaded' and then fired. I told him to GTFO...

I prefer breaded, but not to the point to where I'm going to stump for breaded. A good chicken wing is a good chicken wing.

On 2/6/2018 at 10:13 AM, kgarrett12486 said:

None of you are wrong. There is no bad wing

Just now, stillersenat said:

Since I'm on Weight Watchers... nachos (baked tostitos scoops) with turkey meat and fat free cheddar.

It's actually pretty good and I can eat a lot of them.

We eat a LOT of ground turkey... mix it 50/50 with Italian sausage and make burgers with like 1/2” tomato slices 

Archived