What Are You Eating Thread

11sanchez11

15 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I ordered one. It was *supposed* to be delivered today, but apparently it hasn’t moved from California since the 18th, so gonna have to talk to Fedex about this. But I posted because I was wondering if anyone had any recipes they really like.

My rice cooker broke, so I’m excited to have that again. Looks like cooking beans without soaking will be easy too. Even if it only gets used for that, it’ll be nice and save me a good deal of hassle. But would like some ideas for pressure cooker meals or whatever things people have found that works well. Trying to keep myself from eating out so much, so quick throw together ideas that I can put together the night before and have ready for my lunch or throw in at lunchtime and have ready for dinner (with the delay so it’s ready when ai get home) would be p nice.

We make this one a lot, and the kids love it. 

https://twosleevers.com/pressure-cooker-low-carb-poblano-chicken-soup/

My wife is a part of a couple of these

https://skillet.lifehacker.com/these-facebook-groups-will-help-you-master-the-instant-1821718330

Just look for the way to make things you normally like, or stuff you don't make because it takes too long. 

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

frozen pizza because my fiance isn't home.

One time iPod crushed me over using the wrong word/spelling for fiancée and it's interesting to see the thousands of other people on here misuse it without his wrath. Interesting. 

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

notice how I was too lazy to cook anything for myself.

I also am to lazy to google how to type that lil' line above the e.... and also did not know the girl has to ee's on the end.

Whatever you say, gophérwréstlër

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

how actually do you make those things.
Always had to just copy and paste the letter when the Vikings drafted that german kid

On iPhone just hold down on letters til it pops up. On computer, copy paste is my go to

17 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Made piggy mac today - love that stuff.

Pork belly Mac and cheese is my gut reaction... correct?

I had spicy tuna poke and pork belly ramen this weekend. The ramen was disgustingly good. I ate so much I was nauseous and didn’t even care.

Archived