What Are You Eating Thread

11sanchez11

3 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

So do you leave it at your desk at work, or bring it around everywhere you go? I'm interested in the logistics of this device...

Nah. I live pretty close to work and we get an hour for lunch so I go home basically every day on my break. If it came to it I could just leave it in the break room.

On 1/4/2018 at 4:18 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

So do you leave it at your desk at work, or bring it around everywhere you go? I'm interested in the logistics of this device...

My wife bought a panini press for her break room at work. She says everyone uses it now and loves it. She even said few people gave her some cash to help off-set the cost b/c they use it so much...

4 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Forgot my lunch at home, so spicy Chik-Fil-A for lunch today.

I used to love the Wendys spicy chicken. But now that Chikfila has it, I cant tell if Wendys has always sucked or if my taste buds where just awoken to the truth.  

Just now, Tyty said:

Can I make mashed potatoes without peeling them? I want them to still have the skin but don't know if that's how you do it. Or if you have to peel them partially or fully and throw the peels in with 

You can probably just mash them with the skin.

36 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Can I make mashed potatoes without peeling them? I want them to still have the skin but don't know if that's how you do it. Or if you have to peel them partially or fully and throw the peels in with 

Yeah, I would wash them real well before boiling them tho.

Archived