The FFMD Draft Only March Madness 2024 *TRADE* Thread

MikeT14

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I was wondering what would happen with post-draft trades. I guess in a big one like this, it’s pretty hard to ignore.

Do you have any other 6th or 7ths? Feels like we should try to approximate it. I could straight up give you one of my sevenths.

I always just left it as "whatever the two owners agree to, if anything" at this point. Eventually you just roll with the punches trade or no trade. 

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I was wondering what would happen with post-draft trades. I guess in a big one like this, it’s pretty hard to ignore.

Do you have any other 6th or 7ths? Feels like we should try to approximate it. I could straight up give you one of my sevenths.

We have 222

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

We have 222

We have 221, 227, and 242. The only pick before that we have is 182. Do you want 242 straight up? That seems like about the same value as a seven swap.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

We have 221, 227, and 242. The only pick before that we have is 182. Do you want 242 straight up? That seems like about the same value as a seven swap.

That would work for me for sure, but if you don't want to have one less pick, and I know I speak for RG as well here, we don't mind keeping it as is either

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

That would work for me for sure, but if you don't want to have one less pick, and I know I speak for RG as well here, we don't mind keeping it as is either

I don’t want fewer picks, but the last seventh may as well be a UDFA, lol.

On 3/23/2024 at 8:28 AM, Daniel said:

I don’t want fewer picks, but the last seventh may as well be a UDFA, lol.

I think we’re both happier without having a pick that late 😂

I’m good with just saying it’s a 2025 3rd only for this.   

• Like 1