Rams DT Aaron Donald retiring

yeah I was hoping my guy was wrong, but hes connected.

Sad day guys. I asked if he would remain with the organization in any fashion (strength and conditioning coach, assistant DL, etc) and its not happening. Hes done done. 

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

Sad day guys. I asked if he would remain with the organization in any fashion (strength and conditioning coach, assistant DL, etc) and its not happening. Hes done done. 

I was listening to "The Athletic" podcast with Jourdan Rodriguez and she mentioned the possibility of Donald retiring. She said she didnt want to scare anybody but she was just going over what she was finding out while she was at the combine and the rest of the league was wondering about the Donald situation. So I dont know what your sources are but my source is through Jourdan lol. I didnt say anything bc Donald did say he was committed to coming back for this upcoming season. That was before Henderson, his guy, left for the USC job. And from what Jourdan said, the Rams didnt go to Donald for any input in the Schula DC hire and Schula never spoke to Donald after he was hired as the DC.

Definitely a sad day. But nothing last forever. Lets just appreciate what he did for the Rams organization and the NFL in general. We watched greatness. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Please tell me it wasn't that Jake Bogen whatever clown that was your insider? The way he acted the last week on another Rams site talking up some big move also talking up the Rams were going after Hunter then this was his inside info? Complete clown don't care how connected he is. 

• Like 1

Why the hell we would not ask Donald for input. I hope it’s just miss communication. I know Aaron did want our old Dline back guy. I mean even if it’s for one more year we

should have. Our window was more open. There’s no way we should have treated our HOF like that, that’s kinda wack. Also, weird how McVay and Sean haven’t said a thing which is more awkward. I can kinda see an angle rift between FO and Donald. Shula doesn’t doesn’t move the needle. All we can do is trust McVay and Co. but I’m with Donald on this one!