53 Man Roster Projection

AnAngryAmerican

There's opportunity for us to upgrade our front 7, but we're standing pat.  

NT - Rubin from SEA, Simon from NYJ.  Instead we re-sign Kyle Peko

DE - Dial from SF.  Instead we stand pat.

ILB - Gerald Hodges from BUF.   Really good in pass coverage, too.   Instead...we stand pat.

I get sometimes the grass is greener on the other side...but our run D and our pass coverage vs. TE/RB really, really sucked last year - and we're sticking with the same guys where we sucked.   Man.  

6 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

They offered him $20k/week. 

That's insane. 3x the regular PS player for a guy that proved capable of succeeding against ONLY 3rd stringers. He struggled badly against the Ari backups and then "flipped the switch" when the 3rd stringers came onto the field. Amazing that. Good for him. I wish him the best. He has some tools and showed the ability to throw to the middle of the field and throw with anticipation (2 traits Lynch still lacks) but he still has a LOOONG way to go. This fan base will forget about him next summer when machinegun Kelly mania takes hold ?

It's a bit on the sneaky side, and I hope the injury isn't serious, but Langley's injury gives us the chance to sneak him onto IR and let him redshirt this year.   Like C-Henderson, he's a project, so we'd get the best of both worlds with IR - they can redshirt the year and we can use the spot on someone who actually helps us win now.  Something to look for, especially with the roster crunch we've been facing this past weekend.

Archived