53 Man Roster Projection

AnAngryAmerican

1 hour ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

NT Deon Simon was waived by Jets:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/10596/deon-simon

The Broncos may feel that they are set up front, but Simon may be someone for Elway to take a look at. They should have drafted him two years ago instead of Kilgo. 

Definitely a player we should go get. Saw a bit of him last year and I like the potential. More than Jarretts. 

6 minutes ago, jolly red giant said:

Jarrett has been cut

Imagine he will go to PS with Soto.  Likely Raymond if unclaimed.  

Sea NT Rubin or Jets NT Simon seem to be logical choices to claim.  Senior Peko isn't cutting it at NT by himself with Kyle Peko & Kerr both hurt and Kerr out likely for first couple of weeks.  

What's fascinating is if we waited 1 week the vet contract would be only week to week.  Now it's fully guaranteed for entire season if we claim/sign a vet QB after they clear waivers now.  Which we have to if we are putting Sloter to PS.  

Makes you wonder if Lynch could get the IR stash treatment.  Which would be awful for his development.   But we really have a roster crunch.  And committing to a vet now means we are buying the entire year's contract. 

Any word on Butt-Kelly-C-Henderson going to IR?  The first 2 are no brainers imo. 

10 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

What's fascinating is if we waited 1 week the vet contract would be only week to week.  Now it's fully guaranteed for entire season if we claim/sign a vet QB after they clear waivers now.  Which we have to if we are putting Sloter to PS.  

Makes you wonder if Lynch could get the IR stash treatment.  Which would be awful for his development.   But we really have a roster crunch.  And committing to a vet now means we are buying the entire year's contract. 

Any word on Butt-Kelly-C-Henderson going to IR?  The first 2 are no brainers imo. 

Butt is going to PUP, Kelly and Carlos are going to IR. I'm 99% on that. 

They'll probably waive Huerman once Butt is ready to go in week 7. 

8 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

I actually now think Carlos Henderson might make the 53, as I just learned you can't bring someone back from IR if you put them on IR before the season

Damn if true that totally explains cutting Raymond.   Good find.  Do you have a link? 

That also would eliminate any Lynch IR  stash scenario.  

Archived