Raiders re-sign S Isaiah Pola-Mao

He’s definitely worth keeping around as a niche player and like said above, he seems to have a knack for making plays. I think it’s his third year now so maybe it’s time for him to become a little bit more…..,I can see him becoming a player in the mould of a Jamal Adams type maybe, you don’t want to pay a premium for that but for what Pola Mao will get paid that could be very valuable.

4 hours ago, Darbsk said:

He’s definitely worth keeping around as a niche player and like said above, he seems to have a knack for making plays. I think it’s his third year now so maybe it’s time for him to become a little bit more…..,I can see him becoming a player in the mould of a Jamal Adams type maybe, you don’t want to pay a premium for that but for what Pola Mao will get paid that could be very valuable.

He's a solid Safety3 which is an important spot. I wonder if he can take another step and be at good starter level. Epps is going be a free agent in 2025....