New uniforms coming

While I love the old school, logo we all grew up with as a kid.  However, I get the horse on their, because the Broncos represent the Rocky Mountain region, really...as you will find Broncos fans through Wyoming and up through Montana.  So, perhaps they are also marketing the Broncos to them by not putting the D on the helmet.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, jsthomp2007 said:

Looks like newer colors, doesn't it?  It seems like the orange is rustier looking, or am I wrong? 

Agreed. Not quite burnt orange, but a little bit broiled maybe. I’m wondering if Damani Leech’s comment about using the same colours is more of a general, ‘they’ll still be orange and blue’, but we’ll be seeing different shades of them?

2 hours ago, broncosfan_101 said:

Agreed. Not quite burnt orange, but a little bit broiled maybe. I’m wondering if Damani Leech’s comment about using the same colours is more of a general, ‘they’ll still be orange and blue’, but we’ll be seeing different shades of them?

He did say “Broncos orange and Bronco blue,” in piece I read on DNVR. 

On 4/2/2024 at 5:15 PM, Zukhyubern said:

Pleeeeeeaseeee God don't let these be horrific

It would suck if they suck.  There is so much you can do with Denver, the Broncos, the Rocky Mountains.  AND, I don't mind if they keep the current uniforms, but just get rid of the damn Nike Swooth as the strip on the uniforms, and change the numerical font...that is all you really got to do.  But I am hoping they go with super cool. 

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

Could be worse I guess? Meh

These are just boring. Every other team going with a refreshed version of popular retro uniforms, and we're doing this nonsense. I'll need to see on a player to actually confirm, but it feels like a big miss by the Damani Leech contingent.

21 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

Could be worse I guess? Meh

Somehow I had a gut feeling that these “new” uniforms were gonna be a bit of an overhyped nothingburger, and that they were gonna take the safe route.  How.. boring. 

3 hours ago, broncosfan_101 said:

Much better to go boring than gaudy, especially with our flashy logo. But like Doll said, gotta see the full setup on a player to make a final judgement. 

That’s probably the correct take on this. I’m gonna wait until I actually see them on players for a few weeks before I pass judgement. I guess for me, there was nothing wrong with the uniforms we had. So if they were just gonna go with something a bit safe and boring, why change them in the first place. 

But I did read that the throwback unis were gonna be “everything the fans want” so maybe they figured they’d go all out with those and be a bit more reserved with the regular ones. We’ll find out soon enough!

2 hours ago, 1234567 said:

That’s probably the correct take on this. I’m gonna wait until I actually see them on players for a few weeks before I pass judgement. I guess for me, there was nothing wrong with the uniforms we had. So if they were just gonna go with something a bit safe and boring, why change them in the first place. 

But I did read that the throwback unis were gonna be “everything the fans want” so maybe they figured they’d go all out with those and be a bit more reserved with the regular ones. We’ll find out soon enough!

So we can't change any logos/uniforms again until 2029 I believe (5 year period from last change). Wouldn't shock me if they have throwbacks people are asking for and those eventually become the primary again. I would love to buy a jersey, so if they want to go ahead and make something palatable that's worth my money, I'm ready to buy it.