New uniforms coming

12 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

Gotta tell ya, they’re already growing on me. Not as an individual jersey, and it’s still too Bengals-y to be elite, but the entire look is pretty good. A solid B.

I didn’t hate them when I saw them and I’m with you, no real strong feelings either way. I wish they would have redone the logo at least somewhat. But I’m not pissedoff over them at all. 

19 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

You guys only have to wait 5 years for new uniforms right? I think that's exactly what will happen.

Yeah, I don't see these lasting very long. Money will talk. If the retro uniforms do big numbers, they'll do what the Jets did and go full retro rebrand.

48 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

Yeah, I don't see these lasting very long. Money will talk. If the retro uniforms do big numbers, they'll do what the Jets did and go full retro rebrand.

I personally hope that they never go back to the "D" logo. If they go back to the old uni's but with the new logo, I'd be fine with that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

I personally hope that they never go back to the "D" logo. If they go back to the old uni's but with the new logo, I'd be fine with that.

I think the classic looking jerseys with the modern logo might look a little funny, but in theory, I don’t disagree. Personally I’d rather see what these new ones would look like in the classic blue and orange. I hate navy blue. 

These aren't nearly as bad as I had expected and despite not being perfect I don't hate them and will reserve ultimate judgement for game day. 

That said they did blow a huge opportunity to meld the two eras and even this set would look soooo much better with royal blue. meh. 

• Like 4