New uniforms coming

Klis confirmed the logo is staying the same, just a redesign. A huge missed opportunity IMO. The entire fanbase is begging for a return to the throwback logo. The apparel sales would be through the roof. Instead, they're going to go with something tacky, I am certain of it. As soon as they were talking about working in "the snow capped mountains" you knew this would suck.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

Klis confirmed the logo is staying the same, just a redesign. A huge missed opportunity IMO. The entire fanbase is begging for a return to the throwback logo. The apparel sales would be through the roof. Instead, they're going to go with something tacky, I am certain of it. As soon as they were talking about working in "the snow capped mountains" you knew this would suck.

"Same colors and same logo. Full redesign." Klis tweeted is what Damani Leech told him. 

Uh... how can you have a full redesign with the same logo? 

1 minute ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

"Same colors and same logo. Full redesign." Klis tweeted is what Damani Leech told him. 

Uh... how can you have a full redesign with the same logo? 

Lol I thought the same thing. Actually shocking that they would go through the whole survey process only to net out with the exact same logo. Just a real buzzkill.

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/C41SYuuOuor/?igsh=M293OHY1Y2V0ano0

Did we all see this? That’s a different mane in the bottom left, and the eye on the bottom right is entirely new to me. Did they update the current logo?? 

I actually like the current logo. The old one is great, and I might even prefer it, but I’ve got no problem at all if they’d keep the logo as is. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C41SYuuOuor/?igsh=M293OHY1Y2V0ano0

Did we all see this? That’s a different mane in the bottom left, and the eye on the bottom right is entirely new to me. Did they update the current logo?? 

I actually like the current logo. The old one is great, and I might even prefer it, but I’ve got no problem at all if they’d keep the logo as is. 

Yeah i did see this. I suspect they'll update a bit to modernize the horse head. I don't mind the current logo, but I prefer the older one, and I think it's a good way to bridge the past and present. 

I mean ultimately, what matters is winning. We can wear togas for all I care.

19 minutes ago, broncosfan07 said:

Have a feeling these will suck and be a missed opportunity. The logo is ok but do we really need to still keep the same navy blue as the Bears? 

Blue, in general, is completely overdone. I think the Bengals are the only other team with a regular orange jersey? This is a no-brainer.

10 hours ago, broncos67 said:

[citation needed] 

I actually don't mind the cyberhorse logo and prefer it to the old D logo. Was mostly hoping for a cleaner uni design and replacing navy with royal blue. 

Whatever it is I hope it's tasteful and unlike most of the abominations that Nike has designed lately. Which means that's exactly what I'm expecting. 

9 hours ago, Zukhyubern said:

I actually don't mind the cyberhorse logo and prefer it to the old D logo. Was mostly hoping for a cleaner uni design and replacing navy with royal blue. 

Whatever it is I hope it's tasteful and unlike most of the abominations that Nike has designed lately. Which means that's exactly what I'm expecting. 

I don't like the cyberhorse. I can't confirm this, but I think Bowlen changed the logo (back in 97) just in case the team moved. That was when he was looking to get a new stadium.

On 3/25/2024 at 10:46 AM, broncosfan_101 said:

Here we go, I guess. I don’t love the current ones, but I also generally hate new uniforms, so…

Looks like newer colors, doesn't it?  It seems like the orange is rustier looking, or am I wrong?