New uniforms coming

Will reserve full judgement until I’ve seen our players on the field with them. But after watching the release video my initial reaction is that they’re weird, and yet somehow still very boring. I don’t hate them. But they’re very meh. Hopefully the throwback is really cool. 

The white is the best of the bunch IMO. The sleeves are weird and they're too angled. It looks like a Chargers uniform. I do like the matte helmets. Generally, I like the amount of mix/match combos they can do.

The throwbacks, are, of course, beautiful. Absolutely spot on 100%. Can't wait to buy one.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

The white is the best of the bunch IMO. The sleeves are weird and they're too angled. It looks like a Chargers uniform. I do like the matte helmets. Generally, I like the amount of mix/match combos they can do.

The throwbacks, are, of course, beautiful. Absolutely spot on 100%. Can't wait to buy one.

I wish the throw backs were our primary 

• Like 3

Agreed with AAA, they're not bad/horrible but i'd also add they're not good. I'd argue worse than what we had. Biggest disappointment is the shade of Navy/Blue. It looks like the Texans, Patriots, Bears, everyone. Also not a big fan of how they executed the sleeves. Looks more like thunder bolts than mountains/snowcap/sunset they went for. I do like the triangles in the numbers but I think they went way overboard in having them on the helmet. Also like the little detail things like 5280 on the tag and having it say Broncos Country on the inside of the collar. 

Throwbacks are so so good though. They could have used some of the details they added onto these and they'd be perfect. 

Overall, for a rebrand after 20+ years it's anticlimactic but could have been much worse. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grizmo78 said:

Agreed with AAA, they're not bad/horrible but i'd also add they're not good. I'd argue worse than what we had. Biggest disappointment is the shade of Navy/Blue. It looks like the Texans, Patriots, Bears, everyone. Also not a big fan of how they executed the sleeves. Looks more like thunder bolts than mountains/snowcap/sunset they went for. I do like the triangles in the numbers but I think they went way overboard in having them on the helmet. Also like the little detail things like 5280 on the tag and having it say Broncos Country on the inside of the collar. 

Throwbacks are so so good though. They could have used some of the details they added onto these and they'd be perfect. 

Overall, for a rebrand after 20+ years it's anticlimactic but could have been much worse. 

The royal blue was always the move. These look too much like Chargers jerseys IMO. Or, very collegiate. The throwbacks just look better and I cannot wait to buy one lol

1 hour ago, broncos67 said:

The royal blue was always the move. These look too much like Chargers jerseys IMO. Or, very collegiate. The throwbacks just look better and I cannot wait to buy one lol

I really like the Lions shade of blue. If we were going to go with something similar to other teams, that would have been the one imo. Totally agree that I can't wait to get a throwback but I might wait until we have a player worthy of getting a jersey of. PSII is the closest but we'll see.