Browns extending HC Kevin Stefanski and GM Andrew Berry

RaidersAreOne

12 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

I thought the general consensus on Berry that he was a poor drafter?  The Watson thing is on ownership.

How does one determine how good or bad he is at drafting when he’s traded away essentially every first round pick he could have made?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Xmad said:

I'd like to point out that Watson doesn't officially doesn't have a mental illness diagnosis and comparing what he's done to mental illness is in *poor taste*

Man should be in prison for what he's done. 

He was a talented QB now he's a tainted QB and a black mark upon the franchise. 

Easily one of the worst trades regardless of the terrible on the field product he's put up.

It’s a mental illness dude. No sane person who has a bag, hot GF and a .001% lifer would throw it away. It’s like people who look at other things and think yeah that’s the one. It’s a mental. You aren’t there in the head and you can’t comprehend or understand the consequences till it’s too late! You’re sick in the head. He shouldn’t be in jail because I can almost bet those therapist took the money and ran. Same deal with the Vince stuff. Super sick fffff but money talks and bs walks. People choose money or their own selfs. Ain’t nothing wrong with it! 

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

It’s a mental illness dude. No sane person who has a bag, hot GF and a .001% lifer would throw it away. It’s like people who look at other things and think yeah that’s the one. It’s a mental. You aren’t there in the head and you can’t comprehend or understand the consequences till it’s too late! You’re sick in the head. He shouldn’t be in jail because I can almost bet those therapist took the money and ran. Same deal with the Vince stuff. Super sick fffff but money talks and bs walks. People choose money or their own selfs. Ain’t nothing wrong with it! 

The "normal" person doesn't murder or rape either. So yeah, there is something broke mentally in those people. However, unless proven otherwise, they are capable of making decisions and are aware of what they are doing so they should be put away to protect others.

21 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

We’ve reached the point in society where “mental illness” has become a trump card to excuse criminal behavior. Absolutely disgusting.

I’m not excusing it. It’s true. Just stating that there’s something broken within them and it’s been shown scientifically that their brains develop much more differently. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I’m not excusing it. It’s true. Just stating that there’s something broken within them and it’s been shown scientifically that their brains develop much more differently. 

Or, and hear me out, he’s a predatory POS who has been enabled his entire life and not held accountable for anything ever.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, El Ramster said:

There's a difference between mental illness and being a predator. This is a repeated behavior where he *sought out* victims and repeatedly engaged in this. He knew the consequences of his actions every time he paid out a settlement and went onto the next therapist and vice versa.

What do his victims suing him for monetary damages have to do with his criminal obligations. Civil and Criminal and are very different areas of law. Even then *not relevant* He should've been charged but there wasn't enough evidence to convict (or bring charges) given it's probably mostly witness testimony which yeah ain't enough.

This is the *exact* kind of mindset that allows people to go unchecked for years man. 

Browns should be ashamed for continuing to allow this man to collect a paycheck. 

I legitimately wonder the working impact as a coach working with Watson.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Or, and hear me out, he’s a predatory POS who has been enabled his entire life and not held accountable for anything ever.

Don’t blame ramster, must be that LA life they’re on over there…soft, no accountability, blame whatever crime on new mental illness tiktok trend 

• Like 1