Browns extending HC Kevin Stefanski and GM Andrew Berry

RaidersAreOne

Stefanski is the correct call. Berry......no.

Though to be fair I am biased since he's a college alumni and from my hometown.

Meh maybe Deshaun can turn it around but I doubt it,

I (kinda?) get extending Stefanski but I'd say Berry is a bottom 5 GM in the NFL. Watson trade, Watson contract, Jeudy contract, Malik McDowell are just a handful of the moves he's made that were highly questionable.

• Like 2

Berry is average at least. He’s either been money or stumbled with Watson. Big stumble, but that QB decision sounds like a Jimmy Haslam thing. Berry has been good in my opinion. Stefanski has been good, but is a wonky fit for what our “franchise quarterback” excels with.

I am good with it. Even though I believe we could probably do better, we are not in a bad spot & the grass isn’t always greener. 

I think this is a bad decision. But come on man, Deshaun was explosive and incredibly gifted as a passer. Dude lit up the league as a rookie and was way better than Cj was. His trajectory was crazy high with little to no help in Houston. That trade was a slam dunk for any team. No one predicted his mental illness and his fall off play, but at that time Cleve was a QB away. There’s nothing wrong with pulling the trigger and getting what you think is right. He can regain his form but he needs to put in the work. He’s so talented man like incredible. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I think this is a bad decision. But come on man, Deshaun was explosive and incredibly gifted as a passer. Dude lit up the league as a rookie and was way better than Cj was. His trajectory was crazy high with little to no help in Houston. That trade was a slam dunk for any team. No one predicted his mental illness and his fall off play, but at that time Cleve was a QB away. There’s nothing wrong with pulling the trigger and getting what you think is right. He can regain his form but he needs to put in the work. He’s so talented man like incredible. 

We don't speak that name anymore. That guy is gone. Only leshaun remains.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

I thought the general consensus on Berry that he was a poor drafter?  The Watson thing is on ownership.

Poor drafter but very good with trades and contract structuring. He’s the reason why despite the browns spending more money than any other team in the last 3 years that they still have cap money to spend. 

Stefanski is an absolutely fantastic HC who worked a miracle last year with a depleted injury riddled roster, and he did it without 3+ first round picks and $250M guaranteed from the other guy they just extended who traded for Watson. Berry sucks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, El Ramster said:

I'd like to point out that Watson doesn't officially doesn't have a mental illness diagnosis and comparing what he's done to mental illness is in *poor taste*

Man should be in prison for what he's done. 

He was a talented QB now he's a tainted QB and a black mark upon the franchise. 

Easily one of the worst trades regardless of the terrible on the field product he's put up.

• Like 3