2024 MLB Gameday Thread

Thelonebillsfan

This afternoon’s Orioles/Yankees matchup is going to be very interesting after all of the hit batters and such the past two days.  

Also, the Orioles are going for the longest winning streak as it pertains to not losing a series in your division in MLB history.  

On 6/23/2024 at 12:09 PM, bigbadbuff said:

It’s been 7 years of this and I still can’t get over the fact that Aaron Judge is this good. Absolutely incredible.

He turned around right after the series in Baltimore right?  I have my seats out in left field, and some of our fans were letting him have it that game.  I remember thinking, ‘just wait for it.’  

He’s literally carrying the offense in my primary fantasy league which is 30 teams.  

White Sox plan to trade Garrett Crochet this summer. The Brewers 100% need to be in on him. We have nothing but ragtags after Freddy Peralta and Crochet has 2 more years of team control.

On 6/23/2024 at 12:09 PM, bigbadbuff said:

It’s been 7 years of this and I still can’t get over the fact that Aaron Judge is this good. Absolutely incredible.

Last 52 games:

.404/.511/.935, 1.445 OPS, 26 HR, 65 RBI

Up there with the best stretches of peak Bonds 

9 hours ago, mission27 said:

Last 52 games:

.404/.511/.935, 1.445 OPS, 26 HR, 65 RBI

Up there with the best stretches of peak Bonds 

He’s already surpassed HR and RBI totals for Harper’s MVP season in 2021, and 11 more HR and 18 more RBI to pass his MVP season from 2015.  

I was in the outfield bleachers at Camden Yards when Judge was there in April, and was heckled for his OPS hanging around .620 or something.  To see the numbers now, with half of April included in that, is nuts.  

Adley, Gunnar and likely Burnes as starters. Would have liked another Oriole or two since the Phillies got seven dudes, but thats good enough. All Star game participants aren’t championship trophies. 

Now, if they could go back to the old way of doing jerseys with the actual team jerseys on the game, and host team color themes on the warmup jerseys, that would be great.