2024 Last Chance Mock - Discussion

dcat

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Glad to get Kamara here.  It was a close call between him and Pritchett at 106, with Christian Jones my highest rated player, but at a position I'd already drafted.  Bell in the mix, as well as two other players that haven't been drafted yet.

Kamara would be an instant impact player, and probably walks in as Edge 3, giving the position some needed quality depth.  He's small, so I don't expect him to blossom into a starter, but with his production and athleticism, I think he's definitely got a role as a regular rotational player.

Kamara was going to be in the mix after this pick for me, so probably a good idea to take him here. 

• Like 1

hey... I'm going to be off line for a while so updates to the sheet will be sporadic over the next few hours.  I can enter from my phone every now and then.  

I have no picks until 185, so there's no issue there. 

13 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

i took Pritchett at 109, so thank you.

Yeah, and that's a good value.  Really wanted him to make it to the Jags, since CB is a big need, and he and Carson were the last of the starting level boundary corners.  Love his coverage ability, length, and speed, but man, is he a soft tackler.  If he was even a little more physical, I think he'd be a day 2 guy.

• Like 1