2024 Last Chance Mock - Selections

dcat

well guys... i waited two hours for @FinneasGage to make his pick at 229, and he didn't show, so i made my pick at 230.

now i've waited two hours for @Eastern_Shore_Fan to make his pick at 231, and it looks like he's AWOL too.

with the 232nd pick, the Minnesota Vikings select Daequan Hardy, CB and PR, Penn State.

@Eastern_Shore_Fan is on the clock again, then @RTTRUTH x2 and @Daniel

Edited by vike daddy
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

well guys... i waited two hours for @FinneasGage to make his pick at 229, and he didn't show, so i made my pick at 230.

now i've waited two hours for @Eastern_Shore_Fan to make his pick at 231, and it looks like he's AWOL too.

with the 232nd pick, the Minnesota Vikings select Daequan Hardy, CB and PR, Penn State.

if @Eastern_Shore_Fan goes another two hours without making his pick, that will be six hours wasted by two guys, affecting everyone else down the line.

Btw I didn’t go AWOL it’s Saturday I have a life and I did send my picks to DCat he just didn’t get a chance to post them yet. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Eastern_Shore_Fan said:

Btw I didn’t go AWOL it’s Saturday I have a life and I did send my picks to DCat he just didn’t get a chance to post them yet. 

cool, glad you're back. i hope my pick didn't interfere with yours.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

37 minutes ago, Eastern_Shore_Fan said:

My bad.  Eastern Shore senrt me his list.  I've been out since 9:3o and haven't had time to check in until now

Edited by dcat
  • Like 1