Packerraymond Mock Off-Season

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Yes....if I had known TJ Tampa would fall I would have gone Graham Barton at 25 and Tampa at 41.  

Oh man just what I posted.  What are you a mind reader or something?  Yes I'd much prefer we go that direction. 

3 minutes ago, ReasonablySober said:

If Murphy II falls past #25 I'll be pretty bummed, especially in light of what Derrick Brown just signed for. I doubt the Packers can afford to keep Clark at such a high number. 

IDL is one of the strengths of the 2025 class. Think they're fine to wait.

34 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

IDL is one of the strengths of the 2025 class. Think they're fine to wait.

17 minutes ago, ReasonablySober said:

I think it's pretty thin, TBH. If you haven't gotten a guy by, say, #50 I think it's slim pickings. 

He referred to the 2025 class.   You are thinking 2024 I believe?

1 hour ago, ReasonablySober said:

I think it's pretty thin, TBH. If you haven't gotten a guy by, say, #50 I think it's slim pickings. 

If Sweat falls to one of our 3rd rounders I'd be tempted.  2 down player but have fun trying to run up the middle...Kris Jenkins in the 2nd another possibity. 

I'd like to put a couple of areas to bed.  DB, OL, LBs, We can probably cover 2 of those areas pretty significantly in this draft.  The rest you can spread around for depth.

I'm not opposed to taking BPA, but at the end of the day I'd like to not worry about OL and DBs.  I think protecting Love should be a VERY HIGH priority going forward.

19 minutes ago, persiandud said:

Wiggins weight would be a big outlier if we drafted him based on our history. i don't see it. rest of the mock is nice though 

If you swap him out for Barton and Fiske out for TJ Tampa like the man said he would do in hindsight, how is that looking?

6 minutes ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

If you swap him out for Barton and Fiske out for TJ Tampa like the man said he would do in hindsight, how is that looking?

i'm in! i think Hafley will like Tampa's press abilities, and i'm with most of this forum in my love for Barton

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NFLGURU said:

I'd like to put a couple of areas to bed.  DB, OL, LBs, We can probably cover 2 of those areas pretty significantly in this draft.  The rest you can spread around for depth.

I'm not opposed to taking BPA, but at the end of the day I'd like to not worry about OL and DBs.  I think protecting Love should be a VERY HIGH priority going forward.

Love was one of the least sacked starting QBs in the league last year. I get you can never have enough good linemen but I don't think it's anywhere close to our highest priority. Another edge rusher and CB would be nice.