2024 Rookie Minicamp, OTA's & Training Camp

Leader

40 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I don't really care if this guy has some run game blunders if he can protect the QB like this.

Almost wonder if it could be a rotation thing like last year with Runyan and Rhyan. Runyan was more the pass protector and Rhyan the road grater. 

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Almost wonder if it could be a rotation thing like last year with Runyan and Rhyan. Runyan was more the pass protector and Rhyan the road grater. 

That rotation was only in place because they knew Runyan was gone. Just let the better guy play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

That rotation was only in place because they knew Runyan was gone. Just let the better guy play.

Maybe Rhyan turns out to be the better guy, but they want to get some reps for Morgan. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

Hopefully not a sign of things to come lol. Love just ended another team drill with an INT. This time McKinney undercut a route over the middle to Melton. 

I'm going with bad route by Melton, allowing McKinney to make an unbelievable play. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Yeah, that was a pretty unorthodox way of doing it but it makes sense because they felt Runyan was good but not irreplaceable and Rhyan was decent but needed to see what they had. I actually hope Rhyan steps up and becomes good, we’ll figure out what to do with our first round rook or the season will figure it out for us when depth is needed. Will be happy for whoever wins the RG spot as long as they actually win it and not just that other guy can’t hack it. Consistency is important on the line so how we lock in our 5 during preseason. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Hopefully not a sign of things to come lol. Love just ended another team drill with an INT. This time McKinney undercut a route over the middle to Melton. 

Maybe Love having a tough time adjusting to practicing against a Packers defense that doesn't have both safeties lining up 10+ yards downfield. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

That's just the gunslinger in him. Gonna be some magic and a little wtf this year probably.

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

That's just the gunslinger in him. Gonna be some magic and a little wtf this year probably.

Hold the wtf's please, I'd like to order mine with just the magic! 

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

Yea I saw all of that after. Solid drive with a few very nice plays by 10. Man was it hotttt out there today. 

1 hour ago, Brat&Beer said:

Maybe Love having a tough time adjusting to practicing against a Packers defense that doesn't have both safeties lining up 10+ yards downfield. 

I love hearing that the D keeps making picks .. seems like we have a stout defense and practicing against it will help our offense when it matters most.

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I don't really care if this guy has some run game blunders if he can protect the QB like this.

Morgan turning into an elite pass blocking Guard would be an exciting outcome. If the only reason he's struggling with power is because guys get a running start on him, that would be delightful. 

• Like 2