The Official 2024 Raider Draft Day Thread

Just now, drfrey13 said:

Yes, he was my selection in the Nation vs Telesco thread.  Don't forget to get your picks in.

Gotta do that. I will tonight. Thank you for the reminder brother!

Edited by FloydFan

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

Drafted the best TE, and IOL. Our offense needed more juice, and our IOL needed an infusion of talent 

Loving it so far outside of being worried about the QB situation. This is seeming like a better draft than we’ve seen in quite some time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jmckinney559 said:

Any chance Spencer Rattler falls to the 4th? If so, would he be a good pick there?

it's possible due to the amount of teams that needed quarterback picked them all in the first round. That said the only time I could think of that would draft him in the third round would be the Giants which they very well could

Edited by Jeremy408

1 minute ago, jmckinney559 said:

Any chance Spencer Rattler falls to the 4th? If so, would he be a good pick there?

I would rather just pass on QB altogether. We have AOC as our developmental guy. We can focus on QB next off-season. Build up the depth of the rest of the team first.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

I would rather just pass on QB altogether. We have AOC as our developmental guy. We can focus on QB next off-season. Build up the depth of the rest of the team first.

I think it makes sense to draft one of Jordan Travis or spencer rattler at some point in the draft. Just so like if an AOC or Gardner Minshew Nguyen it's not like it was just between them 2. I would want to see someone who's more talented than them be able to compete with them even if that person is a third day Rookie