The Official 2024 Raider Draft Day Thread

Just now, Justwinning said:

Not a huge fan of the remaining CBs. If I am Telesco, I'm giving Adoree Jackson and Xavien Howard a call, and then focus on OT and depth everywhere else in the draft.

Is Rakestraw still there?

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Let's see who we can get at 77. OT, CB, LB are all options for sure. I like Munford more than most. He is an "ok" right tackle. I don't think we have to reach on a tackle at 77 that they don't like. 

He's graded out ok when he's been in, plus another year of experience/improvement. And yes I've been on record liking him and been just waiting for him to get his chance. And.....we know doodle about Wagner compared to our coaching staff....jus sayin. Lol

Just now, Justwinning said:

Not a huge fan of the remaining CBs. If I am Telesco, I'm giving Adoree Jackson and Xavien Howard a call, and then focus on OT and depth everywhere else in the draft.

We definitely can add a vet at CB. I think there are some very talented LB's available too. If one can drop to 77 I'll be thrilled.

• Like 1

It's interesting watching this year's draft when the Raiders taking bpa, you pay attention two other people are picking ahead of them and if you look at the pics before the powers Johnson pick they were either bad franchises that reach for players or good franchises that trade it up to get the players. We were able to just sit there and take a best Player available that feel the need at the same time. It's interesting you can see the obvious difference between when a team tries to outsmart themselves and try to get like some obscure player at a position of need vs just picking the better player even if it's not in a position you exactly need and every year you're going to get better regardless of if the needs are filled or not

• Like 1