Official Pittsburgh Steelers 2024 NFL Draft Thread

1 minute ago, Chieferific said:

Kind of a headscratcher for me. More of Slot guy. Unless CA3 is expected to move outside. Highly ranked player tho. 

I think we bring in a vet at some point.  I think that was the plan all along.

• Like 1

Just now, JustPlainNasty said:

I think CA3's days are numbered but i still question the pick cause he seems like much of the same. 

tomlin pick probably. Not sure how much he will get targeted here  either but we need WR no doubt about it

would you have got a CB instead, Tampa or?

Just now, JustPlainNasty said:

I think CA3's days are numbered but i still question the pick cause he seems like much of the same. 

I think its too early to say that.   You may ne right, but I want to see how they use him in this offense.

• Like 1

Selecting Roman Wilson isn't a detriment to CAIII. That being said, Wilson is similar to Diontae Johnson in stature but is way faster. He has varied release packages so it will be fun to see these guys battle for spots.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JustPlainNasty said:

I think Denver wants to dump Sutton and we are open to renting him at a cheap price. Not saying I love it either way but I get that sense and could see it happen.

will denver be a bottom 5 team ?  what do you think?

1 minute ago, 43M said:

I think its too early to say that.   You may ne right, but I want to see how they use him in this offense.

Ive just never been a fan. I didn't see what others were saying he did in college . I looked, I just didn't see the same things. He might thrive somewhere else but I doubt it other than an occasional flash here or there. 

• Like 1

Looking forward, who do you all want with #98

Could we double dip in WR this soon?

CB T.J. Tampa 

Safety Jaden Hicks

Safety Dadrion Taylor-Demerson

CB Kris Abrams-Draine 

• Like 1