Official Pittsburgh Steelers 2024 NFL Draft Thread

3 hours ago, AFF said:

Did anyone else have issues getting on the site since about 6pm yesterday…it wouldn’t load anything at all.

Webby is aware of the issues and is currently working on a fix. Sorry everyone. That's all I know. Clearing your cache of cookies and whatnot has helped other people, but not everyone.

Just now, MOSteelers56 said:

Webby is aware of the issues and is currently working on a fix. Sorry everyone. That's all I know. Clearing your cache of cookies and whatnot has helped other people, but not everyone.

No biggie…was Just weird and I figured it was due to the amount of people on the site.

• Like 1

Love McCormick and called him as someone we’d draft, but thought it would be with 6.2. Thought we’d take a CB or DL there, still some talent available, but maybe they have faith in Trice coming back strong. I really like the attitudes of the players they’ve taken, McCormick was a 3 year team captain and all their pick love the game and are 110% effort guys. We needed some!

2 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

It was probably better I wasn’t on here anyways…I was feeling pretty good off a few tropical IPAs😆

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AFF said:

It was probably better I wasn’t on here anyways…I was feeling pretty good off a few tropical IPAs😆

Nothing wrong with having a few brews with your online fam. Especially after such a banger of a draft. IPAs will sneak up and pop you in the mouth haha

Not sure if McCormick will even dress with Herbig is still here and now 3 deep at OT…maybe cutting Herbig to save $4 mill.

I doubt it but you never know.

1 minute ago, AFF said:

Not sure if McCormick will even dress with Herbig is still here and now 3 deep at OT…maybe cutting Herbig to save $4 mill.

Herbig didn’t look too great when he did get time.  My thought was he would be on the chopping block.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigben07MVP said:

Insurance in case they don’t reach an extension with Daniels?

Possibly.

Though Kaboly said yesterday they wanna extend Daniels before the season starts.

2 minutes ago, AFF said:

Herbig is also a backup C, though. I don't know if this new guy can do that. I guess they've been working with Anderson there too, so maybe he is a Herbig replacement.