2024 NFL Draft: Day 1 Discussion

1 minute ago, Robb_K said:

We've got to move up into the 3rd Round to pick up a decent DT, and up into The 4th to get a WR that can compete for the #3 WR position, especially important for while Hockenson is out.

I'm not all that concerned...they do have Powell, who can be a pretty big weapon...and hopefully, Nailor will stay healthy.  I also like to think that the Jackson twins (Lucky and Trishton) can take a step.  Either way, this is again a pretty deep draft at WR, so they can get one late...I don't think they need to trade up for one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, swede700 said:

this is again a pretty deep draft at WR, so they can get one late...I don't think they need to trade up for one.

definitely.

don't be surprised if they go for JJ's receiver at Michigan, Cornelius Johnson even. great special teams player too.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

definitely.

don't be surprised if they go for JJ's receiver at Michigan, Cornelius Johnson even. great special teams player too.

That last point is even more critical now with the rule change.  The late round picks will likely be spent now on ST-capable players even more than they used to.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Id take a guard or DT with the 4th

I'd like them to add a couple later picks to move 108 up into The 3rd Round to take a better DT prospect.

3 minutes ago, AP_allday2869 said:

I took a chill pill and calmed down and I am not sure I have ever been this excited to be a Vikings fan.

why be calm?

and were you the guy excited about the new urinals at the new stadium?

Edited by vike daddy
  • Like 1