NFL Draft reactions

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Holy crap a top corner might really be there at 38.

Arnold, DeJean, and McKinstry all still there.

I thought it was interesting we met with Arnold and McKinstry and now it actually makes sense.

And Dennard Wilson potentially getting DeJean and having him as our version of CJGJ…🤤

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

I thought it was interesting we met with Arnold and McKinstry and now it actually makes sense.

And Dennard Wilson potentially getting DeJean and having him as our version of CJGJ…🤤

Well, fewer now.

Still though, DeJean, Mitchell, Newton, and Robinson are guys I thought there was no chance would be available in the second, and I think someone will.

And if they all go, I would still be thrilled with McKinstry being there.

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Well, fewer now.

Still though, DeJean, Mitchell, Newton, and Robinson are guys I thought there was no chance would be available in the second, and I think someone will.

And if they all go, I would still be thrilled with McKinstry being there.

Still plenty of picks between now and our next pick so I expect the options to dwindle but if we were able to grab any one of them it’d be a huge W.

And I’m not necessarily for it but if Graham Barton falls to 38, I’d seriously think long and hard about picking him up.

Just now, KingTitan said:

A lot of good players that I like still gonna be there maybe at 38.

I've been looking at the best available left. I'll admit, I don't keep up with all the scouting stuff you guys do through the offseason, but after looking through what everyone says . . . 

I feel better about going Tackle now. lol

But I want a WR next pick. I'm not going to get attached to anyone cause I know that it won't happen, but either of the Xavier's would be great in my book. 

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

The Bills trading their pick to the Chiefs and letting them get Xavier Worthy won’t comeback to hunt them at all.

Or, you know, the rest of the league. lol

• Like 1