🏈 Pick #13 is in! Raiders select TE, Brock Bowers, Georgia

21 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Anyone hating the pick doesn’t deserve him. Give him to Denver (since they passed on him like turds)

Nobody hates him but just not as excited about him as say jpj. I’m pretty sure everyone here loved the jpj pick and I’d even go out on a limb and say a majority loved the pick more than bowers. 

20 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Nobody hates him but just not as excited about him as say jpj. I’m pretty sure everyone here loved the jpj pick and I’d even go out on a limb and say a majority loved the pick more than bowers. 

Learn to appreciate greatness 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Learn to appreciate greatness 

I was definitely more excited about the Bowers pick, though was also hype about the JPJ pick as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

That’s interesting coming from a bronco fan lol

Looking at his speed on the field (again reaching 20mph several times this year) and physicality/YAC, he's clearly a mismatch for CBs/Safeties because he can physically bully them in the run/pass game. Also too athletic for linebackers in coverage so I definitely can see how he can be a big contributor right away if we let him eat on short/intermediate routes.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

That’s interesting coming from a bronco fan lol

Three super bowls in my fanhood… and two national championships in the last three years for my College team 

18 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Three super bowls in my fanhood… and two national championships in the last three years for my College team 

99.9% of us have nothing on this lol. Don't worry about the sassy fans reacting to a Broncos fan in these parts. 

I'm digging the pro-Bowers hype you're spreading. 

• Like 2

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

99.9% of us have nothing on this lol. Don't worry about the sassy fans reacting to a Broncos fan in these parts. 

I didn’t even make it about the teams haha 

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

You're a Dawg fan? I knew there was a reason I liked you. They'd have beat Michigan given the chance. 

Guys around here don't understand what the Raiders got in Bowers I've found. 

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Naw the sassy ones are the guys who make excuses when their predictions fail miserably. I’ve stood on my own plenty times. Just look at our last few drafts.

17 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Ok so which games should I watch to learn about Brock vs mizzo, Tenn, bama, Florida st, miss, Florida? Or do I go back to 2022?

6 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Ok so which games should I watch to learn about Brock vs mizzo, Tenn, bama, Florida st, miss, Florida? Or do I go back to 2022?

Any of his games he played in this season, you can watch 2022 and 2021 also. If you want to watch him completely put the team on his back and will them to a win watch Auburn. If you want to watch the TCU national championship game which might be boring due to the blowout you can see some fun stuff. Take it all in. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Any of his games he played in this season, you can watch 2022 and 2021 also. If you want to watch the TCU national championship game which might be boring due to the blowout you can see some fun stuff. Take it all in. 

Every big game I tried to watch last year he wasn’t available…

dnp vs mizzo, Florida, 

6 games with 60yrd or less 2 vs top 10 teams

only 3 games over 100 yrds vs only 1 team with a winning record 

which games should I watch?

went back to 2022 vs Ohio st

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Every big game I tried to watch last year he wasn’t available…

dnp vs mizzo, Florida, 

6 games with 60yrd or less 2 vs top 10 teams

only 3 games over 100 yrds vs only 1 team with a winning record 

which games should I watch?

went back to 2022 vs Ohio st

I added Auburn after you quoted this apparently. SEC team you can go off rankings whatever but he took over the game and willed UGA to a win. Are you a Quinyon Mitchell guy? How many games did he play against top competition? Anyway if you watch the actual full games Brock was open so much and not targeted plenty. He also wasn’t schemed for like last year when Todd Monken was here. Also took Beck a bit to get going. There’s plenty of variables but other than Brock’s health none of them were a result of him. He can take over a game and he has the tenacity and work ethic to dominate. I assume Vegas has a plan for him taking him so high. If you have a plan he will execute. 

• Like 2