2024 NFL Draft: Day 2 Discussion

8 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

thankfully not in GB or Det or CHI

GB would have been especially bad considering they bolstered their line yesterday, and how they think Tom is a HOF on the inside. Plus, our interior line is still really bad.

The Falcons took the 34th ranked player on the consensus board with the 8th overall pick. They followed that up by trading up to the 35th pick and drafted the consensus board’s 68th ranked player. 

Not great, Bob 

• Like 4

was anyone else unable to get online at FF last night? i was locked out and couldn't enter the site.

locked out this morning too, but got in through a cyber back door i guess by going to the old version of the site and then clicking on a Draft tab.

weird...

3 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

was anyone else unable to get online at FF last night? i was locked out and couldn't enter the site.

locked out this morning too, but got in through a cyber back door i guess by going to the old version of the site and then clicking on a Draft tab.

weird...

I couldn't access for 5/10 minutes about an hour ago on my laptop.

Site was fine on my phone though

37 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

weird...

I couldn’t get on late last night or this morning.

I cleared my history and erased all cookies. Everything came back just fine. 

• Like 1