Day 3 draft thread

Ty21

27 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

flowers-for-you.gif

Well done on calling that man. 

I have mixed feelings on the pick. I would have picked Araiza up WAY earlier before KC even took interest. But dude has an absolute boot so I can't complain. 

Manu was the guy I was looking at. I'm a big fan of Parcell's Planet Theory. Hicks, Hart, Rice, Braelon Allen and Johnny Wilson are all who I would have been looking at with him. 

Those three were all on my list too.  Would have loved getting Allen or Wilson, especially.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Austin booker, edge, kansas

No issue with that at all to be fair...much like KA he is probably a year away...he needs to gain weight and add strength but he has natural pass rushing talent...

3rd down rusher only but we need that and means we will finally get rid of Robinson...

Also means anyone with an issue about taking a punter in the 4th can just flip these two picks around hahaha.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Poor Robinson.  He had some exciting early plays then nothing.  

Dude has always sucked IMO hahaha...it's a shame for him but he just isn't physical enough to play that position in the pros...

Booker doesn't have a ton of weight behind him but he is happy to throw himself into trying to stop far bigger OL...

Booker reminds me a ton of Aaron Lynch...hopefully we get SF Lynch and not here Lynch.

Edited by Madmike90

Current 2025 Picks...

1st

2nd

2nd (via Car)

3rd

5th

6th

6th (via Mia)

6th (via Pit - could become a 4th)

Add in a potential 3rd for Ian Cunningham and we are in great shape moving forward...not sure I would trade another future pick at this point as there is no one specific I would target...could argue for depth but I think now we should be working the phones trying to tee guys up as UDFAs and speaking to vets about coming here...

Current Needs...

Vet backup QB

Vet WR depth

TE depth

Vet DT depth

Vet DE depth

Vet LB competition

CB competition

Safety depth

Still the 11th most cap space in football.

We are in as good as place as we have been for probably a decade heading into an offseason program.

Edited by Madmike90