2024 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread

CWood21

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

Just looking at his profile.  Sounds like a Packer.  Versatile ascending.  2nd fastest 10 yrd split and big hands.

Just read he played QB and TE in high school. Crazy for a guy 6'6" and 305lbs.

10 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Just looking at his profile.  Sounds like a Packer.  Versatile ascending.  2nd fastest 10 yrd split and big hands.

Hes does sound like a Packer hence my interest however he isn't versatile. He only played LT in college after being recruited as a TE. It's projection for him to play RT.

Highly athletic, played basketball and QB at highschool.

Problem with him is that he played LOTS of games and hasn't developed enough and is already 25. If he hasn't mastered LT what make us think he can play other positions?

He could be a useful swing tackle but will he develop?

Edited by Chili

1 minute ago, Chili said:

Hes does sound like a Packer hence my interest however he isn't versatile. He only played LT in college after being recruited as a TE. It's projection for him to play RT.

Highly athletic, played basketball and QB at highschool.

Problem with him is that he played LOTS of games and hasn't developed enough and is already 25.

He could be a useful swing tackle but will he develop?

Grable is a versatile player. He started 27 games at left tackle over the past two seasons but has experience lining up on the right side and occasionally kicks inside to right guard. He has also been training for a possible move to center since the 2022 season. Grable is an ascending player -- who played quarterback in high school and some tight end early in his career -- and has the tools to continue to get better. He tied for the second-quickest 10-yard split at his position at the combine this year (1.69 seconds), and that burst shows on tape. He walls off defenders in the run game and flashes the ability to recover in pass protection. -- Steve Muench

2 minutes ago, Tperk said:

Khristian Boyd at 202?

I think we will try to draft him in the 7th round. The Packers showed ALOT of interest in him so I guess they will be targeting him very soon.

Just now, packfanfb said:

I might take a flier on Kamal Hadden here if he makes it to 202. Guy was a stud before the shoulder injury.

He did have a pretty decent PFF rating if I recall.