2024 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread

CWood21

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

We need more picks. Having less than 10 Day 3 picks is unacceptable.

Missed a real opportunity to trade everything back and own the entire 7th round, it is what it is. 

Some of my Day 3 guys at the positions I really want to hit (CB, SAF, DL and IOL): 

DL: Wingo, L. Taylor, G. Hall, K. Boyd, Booker, Dorlus

CB: Tampa, K. Jackson, Hart, Carson, Pritchett, Hadden

SAF: Mustapha, DTD, Oladapo, Brade, E. Williams

IOL: McCormick, Limmer, Bortolini, Sundell

• Like 1

My breakdown, going into the draft until now

We needed a T, S, LB and G. We still need a G. 

We wanted a CB, RB, another LB and another S. We still want a CB and another S. 

We could use a luxury pick on a DL, TE, WR, Edge, backup QB or a third OL. We'll definitely be taking some of these positions today. 

8 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Some of my Day 3 guys at the positions I really want to hit (CB, SAF, DL and IOL): 

DL: Wingo, L. Taylor, G. Hall, K. Boyd, Booker, Dorlus

CB: Tampa, K. Jackson, Hart, Carson, Pritchett, Hadden

SAF: Mustapha, DTD, Oladapo, Brade, E. Williams

IOL: McCormick, Limmer, Bortolini, Sundell

I like this list. For positions we don’t really need I’d like to take a look at Johnny Wilson WR and Myles Cole EDGE

6 minutes ago, badgers0821 said:

I like this list. For positions we don’t really need I’d like to take a look at Johnny Wilson WR and Myles Cole EDGE

I'm not big on Wilson (not a huge fan of the Lazard archetype, I get it though), but I do like Cole. 

I'm in on Walker and Fleurnoy at WR, and Brennan Jackson and Cedric Johnson at Edge too. 

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

download.png

Since I'm leaving in an hour, sent the script to Gute, here's a preview so you can save yourself the 8 hrs today.

If we start with Carson, Oladapo and Limmer I'll never say another bad word about Hopper again.

Not very many good OTs left, but plenty of decent iOL left. Would love to grab a G/C with the 4th rounder and then take a flier on Frank Crum or Tylan Grable late.

Myles Cole is virtually the only Edge I know or care about at all that is left. 

I am extremely ambivalent about GB taking a QB. I couldn’t care one way or another. 

Khyree Jackson is the one corner left that I kinda like. 

The RB room is getting full but Tyrone Tracy or Jaylen Wright are tempting. 

And some really intriguing WRs left. Certainly don’t need one, but it might be the position group that has held up best as far as what’s left. Might have to take a flier. 

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

Hmmmm....a not so subliminal hint that Morgan may need some blocking help?

I think it was Daniel Jeremiah that had the Arizona TE as TE2 in this draft, he is very underrated by the media compared to what teams probably actually think. 

4 minutes ago, R T said:

I think it was Daniel Jeremiah that had the Arizona TE as TE2 in this draft, he is very underrated by the media compared to what teams probably actually think. 

Well if we take him at least Jeremiah is going to love our draft lol. We already got RB 1.