2024 Day 3 NFL Draft Thread

CWood21

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

He was probably redundant at this point. Very similar to Bullard. I think the Packers go safety again, but a little bigger guy.

Someone like Hicks?

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

He was probably redundant at this point. Very similar to Bullard. I think the Packers go safety again, but a little bigger guy.

He wasn't going to make it to us anyway.  Convinced Gute is going to go IOL at #126.  Of course at this point in the draft who knows.  Only other S I like is Oladapo.  He won't make it to Rd 5 tho. 

1 minute ago, Chili said:

I've put on Cedric Gray's tape and my first reaction was it was better than Edgerrin Cooper. Why is he falling in the draft?

I was just going to ask the same question.  No matter he's gone now.  

6 minutes ago, Chili said:

I've put on Cedric Gray's tape and my first reaction was it was better than Edgerrin Cooper. Why is he falling in the draft?

From what I read his biggest issue is that he struggles to diagnose quickly, which can be the kids of death for a LB. Good player though. 

11 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I think that's what they'll look for anyway... Guys who are fairly interchangeable at safety, and that body type will have a role in ST