• E Miles Cole
  • DL Leonard Taylor 
  • DL Gabe Hall
  • LB Curtis Jacobs
  • CB Josh Wallace

got him.

Edited by vike daddy

2 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Was anyone else surprised we didn’t draft a WR? I have to imagine we’ll be active in looking for someone to fill the WR3 spot. I’m really not sure he’s currently on the roster. I mean maybe Powell but he’s a much better WR4 

If they are really worried about it there are plenty of capable WR3s still available via Free Agency

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

@Krauser posted this on Twitter 

Vikings UDFA signing Dwight McGlothern was PFF’s #1 CB for coverage grade last year, just ahead of Quinyon Mitchell

Here’s McGlothern jumping a route and picking off LSU’s Jayden Daniels

https://x.com/krauserrific/status/1784367217150427245?s=46&t=RFTOU6nU21Ccxf1USX7NNg

nice.

4 minutes ago, Snake Plissken said:

Agree.  I mentioned this in another thread but DJ Chark or Tyler Boyd would be great. 

OBJ would be nice too. With Jefferson and Addison requiring so much attention, I think that he’d do great in the slot for us. I think that he’s still fast and will fit in nicely in our offense. 

Shocking that Gabriel Murphy was not drafted after such a monster season, that kid has a great motor and plays the game with great passion.  At times was just as hard to handle as Latu but sure helped the attention Latu got.  Curious if they are interested in his brother Grayson Murphy as well who is not as good but has high energy on the edge like Gabriel.

Getting McGlothern is awesome as well, clearly they like long CBs and already got Jackson and McGlothern is promising as well.  Only played 8 games this past year, did have a great 40 at the combine for a tall corner.  I had McGlothern as a 3rd or 4th rounder and Murphy as a 3rd rounder so great pickups again for Minnesota so far in terms of UDFA signings.  

• Like 1