2018 Tank Watch

tonyto36

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

Young? A pg who can shoot and pass would be welcome, no?

100%. no way ORL goes into next season w/ Elfrid starting again imo.

but i gotta watch more of people still. i've seen some random games just casually watching, but haven't really like stared at guys or looked at anything yet. bamba seems like weltman/hammond dream prospect. haven't caught any Texas games, but from the cut-ups I've seen, I'd be surprised if I didn't like him.

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I guess I am hating, but if LA loses to Memphis tonight, there will be only 1 team in the NBA with less wins, Atlanta. 

let's go Memphis.xD

Celtics win

Cavs lose

Wizards lose

Raptors lose

Bulls win

Mavericks win

And right now the Grizz have an 11 point lead on the Lakers with  5 minutes to go.

Could not ask for a better night for the Celtics.

If Fultz turns out to be a bust and Tatum turns into an all-nba guy (both seem possible right now) AND the Celtics get an all star out of this top 5 pick... after the KG trade and the Nets trade, Ainge should get a statue.   Not to mention drafting Brown and Tatum when everyone was saying they should draft Dunn/Fultz.  Supposed no-brainer picks that Ainge went against the grain and staked his job on and hit home runs.  

5 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

bamba seems like weltman/hammond dream prospect. haven't caught any Texas games, but from the cut-ups I've seen, I'd be surprised if I didn't like him.

I can see that, but has hammond ever drafted a center? Also, Bamba and Sexton are the dudes I would want if all the top tier guys are gone, they clearly seem like a step below the top 5ish to me. 

On 12/27/2017 at 9:28 PM, jfinley88 said:

100%. no way ORL goes into next season w/ Elfrid starting again imo.

but i gotta watch more of people still. i've seen some random games just casually watching, but haven't really like stared at guys or looked at anything yet. bamba seems like weltman/hammond dream prospect. haven't caught any Texas games, but from the cut-ups I've seen, I'd be surprised if I didn't like him.

Watch an entire game, or a sequence of games and he'll frustrate the hell out of you. His talent and upside is real, but his motor runs really hot and cold, he's not physical at all and for a guy with his physical profile, he struggles to finish around the rim. 

He's a fantastic kid, so I'd place higher odds on him maximizing his talent than not, but he's definitely a project who's going to require a lot of work. 

Archived